The online racing simulator
tmehlinger , the picture says someone else , it says: that fermevc was ahead pik_d for one lenght of the car in to the any racing line - not ideal line , the ideal line is on because we must to see where the race track goes .
I looked a the replay quickly and just lol'd, from the numpties on the grid, to the lap 1 incident, deko press shift + x, Niko, then the sc near the end, funny stuff. I would say, that Fermevc had someone on his left which meant he was worried about him and from up above it looks like both the cars just converge at the wrong moment. Also on the restart, that is what happens when you a) allow overtaking from the green flag and b) then throw the green flag that early - those at the back dont form up closely enough so have an advantage.
This SC restart thing will be fun to go over. After sleep of course

I'll/We'll also take this investigation as a chance to review/revise/clarify SC procedures throughout NDR.

The SC speed is always a comprimise between keeping the flow going, keeping tyres warm, and letting people catch up. I reckoned that the 150 kph speed would have been sufficient. But it ended up not being. I did go slower than 150 kph on a few occasions to try and let everyone catch up.

I accidentally Shift+Xed when I intended to Shift+Z to hide the mouse cursor, which I had up after qualifying. Sorry for that press.

Anyway, we'll figure it all out as soon as we can. Thanks to all for racing, it was great to see a 20 car grid starting.
Quote from Ki-Men :Session: Race
your name Z. Palatinus
Cars Involved: 22 S.Rose and 76 S Murphy
Lap/time : 6 - after sc , restart race in T1
description : car 22 hit car 76 and sending him in to the grass , from 1 place to 15 ,

inappropriate approach to T1 , and to late breaking causing that accidents

Considering:

1. This stinks of a vindictive protest against S. Rose
2. Ki-Men wasn't involved in the incident
3. Ki-Men isn't even in LLWS

I believe the officials should declare this protest invalid.
Quote from dekojester :
The SC speed is always a comprimise between keeping the flow going, keeping tyres warm, and letting people catch up.

I totally understand your position, but the FOX corners so much more quickly than the SC. You could set a pace to light your tires on fire and ours would still be ice cold if we're off the race pace for more than one lap. I think it would be best to keep the pace very low until everyone has caught up because there's just no way to avoid tire temperatures going cold.

Quote from dekojester :
I accidentally Shift+Xed when I intended to Shift+Z to hide the mouse cursor, which I had up after qualifying. Sorry for that press.

LOL, nice one. I pictured you being so angry at the formation that you just decided to axe the race.
Quote from tmehlinger :Considering:

1. This stinks of a vindictive protest against S. Rose
2. Ki-Men wasn't involved in the incident
3. Ki-Men isn't even in LLWS

I believe the officials should declare this protest invalid.

1. This is protest against S. Rose and his draiving style!
2. So? I was in the race , and I have obligation to the other racers, expecialy for your teammates in car 76. because he was the victim who losed 14 places in that incident , on the other side car 22 is showing to us all the time how is his draiving perfect and no he has not quilty for the accident in laps 38. This is showing us that he is far away from perfect draiving style.
3. But Z. Palatinus is in LLWS.

The same guys are showing repentance , in this place, because he made incident in race in westhil , were he was the quilty for ending S. Murphy race without non intention , and last night he was appologize to Murphy on server . I wonder , did someone from the others do that?
Quote from Ki-Men :3. But Z. Palatinus is in LLWS.

Then please let him post the protest
Quote from Ki-Men :I now prowided screnprint before 0,2 s before accident, for my point wiew pik_d , you was quilty for the accident.
And before someone mention the issue how he was fast , and jump 7 or 8 places ahead , nobady mention S Murphy (the winner -congrat) who is used the same moment to go hughe jump forward and using the hole after fermevc and the moment off accident he was on the 5 place..
This is just race and hes good moves on the track.

i loved the way how you are talking about the perfect line

Like you need to be driving the perfect line every lap again , even when you are 4 wide. damm nr 22 , 06 and 13 needs too be shit drivers they are way off the perfect line, what a N00bs (Sarcastic meaning)
Quote from hotmail :i loved the way how you are talking about the perfect line

Like you need to be driving the perfect line every lap again , even when you are 4 wide. damm nr 22 , 06 and 13 needs too be shit drivers they are way off the perfect line, what a N00bs (Sarcastic meaning)

I think that you are misunderstand something.
Read the all stuff again , and start with tmehlinger post from Aston 140 protests theme because some posts was have been moved here from there , where all start with some akuzations by him , than followed by akuzation from pik_d and ....
Quote from Ki-Men :I think that you are misunderstand something.
Read the all stuff again , and start with tmehlinger post from Aston 140 protests theme because some posts was have been moved here from there , where all start with some akuzations by him , than followed by akuzation from pik_d and ....

OH okey thank g.d i was misunderstanding it, i was allready scared
Quote from Ki-Men :Session: Race
My name Z. Palatinus
Cars Involved: 22 S.Rose and 76 S Murphy
Lap/time : 6 - after sc , restart race in T1
description : car 22 hit car 76 and sending him in to the grass , from 1 place to 15 ,

inappropriate approach to T1 , and to late breaking causing that accidents

bolded part edited by Ki-Men on GMT+1 hours 19,23

This is really petty of you. That incident had nothing to do with you or your team, I apologized to Simon over vent after the race (I hope he heard it, he's got no mic so I cannot truly tell), and you ignored the time where one of my other teammates hit me under a SC. It's pretty obvious you're just insanely bitter over the incident at the end of the last SC period.

And please don't bother protesting R.Young for hitting me, he apologized and I accepted it.

And don't bother re-protesting with the driver who actually raced, it's against the rules for you to protest this. Read rule VIII.2

Quote :
If you are involved in an incident with another car(s) and you feel that it was caused by another competitor, you may file a complaint in the thread specified for such in the LFS Forums.

Notice "you".
Quote from pik_d :This is really petty of you.
Read rule VIII.2
Notice "you".

No , this is petty from you!
I dont see anywhere in rules , the place where the rules has forrbid to me to react , and report incident on the race , where I was not involved!
With this act I give them (judges) my support , and than hes duty is decide what to do with that, If they decide to do something.
Quote from Ki-Men :No , this is petty from you!
I dont see anywhere in rules , the place where the rules has forrbid to me to react , and report incident on the race , where I was not involved!
With this act I give them (judges) my support , and than hes duty is decide what to do with that, If they decide to do something.

VIII.2 states:

If you are involved in an incident with another car(s) and you feel that it was caused by another competitor, you may file a complaint in the thread specified for such in the LFS Forums.

This means that if YOU were directly involved in the incident. YOU were not directly involved in this incident.

Protest is denied.

Edit/Addition: There are times when we ask drivers to report other incidents. This is generally for the Kyoto 250 and Kyoto 500 practices. Otherwise, we stick to the above rule.
Ok !

Quote from tmehlinger :Session: Race
My Name: T. Mehlinger
Cars Involved: 81 I. Fermevc
Lap: end of 38, start of 39 (approx TC 44:00)
Description: slowed below the pace of the line of cars ahead to get a huge jump on the restart (which, notably, ultimately resulted in a huge pile-up and another SC)

I think this is bellow under same regulation?
Because He was not involved in the incident.
Quote from Ki-Men :Ok !

I think this is bellow under same regulation?
Because He was not involved in the incident.

Erm, no? But he was, because he got overtaken "unfairly" therefore he was involved
Quote from J@tko :Erm, no? But he was, because he got overtaken "unfairly" therefore he was involved

If this is true why just fermevc vas reported, in the same time he was overtaken by atleast with 3 cars.
@ all

Please don`t post no more about incident in lap 39.
If we continue to argue it will never end.
I`ve thanked my teammate Ki-men for his support, and asked him not to post any more about this.
I think the best way is to let admins (judges) decide and I`ve told this to Pik-d also.
Since none of us involved can be objective about this, I can only hope that ones who will decide can be objective enough.

BR, Igor
Official results in OP and at the NDR website.

Incidentally, noticed when doing the superpole results, that Mr. Rose (pik_d) was the only one who set a faster time in the superpole session than in the standard qualifying.

d
Quote from dekojester :Official results in OP and at the NDR website.

Incidentally, noticed when doing the superpole results, that Mr. Rose (pik_d) was the only one who set a faster time in the superpole session than in the standard qualifying.

d

We'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

LLWS 2010 Round 3 - Aston 140 Post Race Discussion
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG