The online racing simulator
Touge Automotive partners with My3id Gaming
(6 posts, started )
Monday, 2 November 2009

My3id Gaming is pleased to announce that it has reached an agreement with Touge Automotive which will see it become one of the team's most important sponsors.

“We are very happy to be working with Touge Automotive. This is the first chapter in an important long term collaboration between both organisations” commented My3id Gaming founder Jack Basford, adding “We share a focus on quality and providing reliable services that people can trust. There was no need to go sideways in this arrangement, it was all very straightforward” in reference to the companies drifting background.

Gareth Harding of Touge Automotive also gave us his thoughts "Working with My3id will be a lot of fun and will raise awareness to the contributions they make in the LFS community. Although drifting is where our heart lies, it will be great to join into other forms of motorsport with My3id.”

This agreement will see all members of My3id Gaming provided with quality clothing from the official web store of Touge Automotive (Touge.co.uk) as well as exclusive My3id Gaming merchandise.

Source: My3id Gaming News
#2 - Vain
Congratulations on getting some sponsorship!
Quote from Jack :There was no need to go sideways in this arrangement [...]

Was that necessary?

Vain
Congratulations
Nice, me too new skin maybe?
#5 - amp88
Great news for both parties. It's always good to see more businesses getting interested in sim racing.
#6 - v1rg0
Quote from kart-36 :Nice, me too new skin maybe?

Blasphemy! The members will have the biggest update when their new skins arrive in the post.

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG