The online racing simulator
Fox
(6 posts, started )
Fox
Has anyone got a good all round setup for the FOX? Just for normal races, a balanced setup because i have heard that the defaults are shocking...
Inferno perhaps?

Race_1 isn't THAT bad - you'll be able to get some laps in and decide what you want out of a setup. I mean I could give you one of mine but you might hate it. Best to practice, ask online, try Inferno or make your own. Any particular track you had in mind?
#3 - Jakg
try bobs easy race sets!
Just joined the OWRLegue and i thought i would need a more competative setup, inferno, is that a site or a setup?
#5 - Jakg
Quote from N1TR0S :Just joined the OWRLegue and i thought i would need a more competative setup, inferno, is that a site or a setup?

its a site full setups, has most of the WR setups on it
the url is:

http://setupfield.teaminferno.hu
set up really depends on what you want and like, at bl you can achieve similar times with low or high downforce, quickest seems to be inbetween but its up to you, low means you have to watch you braking etc,but can pass on straights, high means your slow on straight but are fast on corners if you can be commited enough. personally i love high downforce and the commitment and nothing better than being able to see the car in front slide wide and go through the gap wihout sliding. also if you infront of a lower downforce car,it takes a very disciplined driver not to try and go through bends at your speed and wait for the straight and at end of straight they quite often will outbrake themelves trying to leave their braking as late as yours.

Fox
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG