The online racing simulator
A Sierra Cosworth MK1 body shell?
(3 posts, started )
Is it even possible for any one to make a texture pack that looks like a MK1 Sierra? With the correct head lights, the whale tale spoiler etc for the XRT and XRR. I have searched and found various things but nothing seems to quite nail it. There's one with a very good front end but is then ruined by a ricer style rear spoiler. I have seen skins of various Sierras but it's pointless if the shape of the car is nothing like a Sierra!

This has made me think it might not be possible to do, and so has not been done.

I know some people don't like Sierras, think they are ugly or what ever, but please stick to the point of this question. It could easily have been your favourite car I am looking for!

If it is possible to do and has been done then please point me in the right direction, or show me how and I will give it my best shot.

Not possible im afraid mate, as car body shapes are not supposed to be changeable, and although there are ways of doing it, such things are severely frowned apon and against the license agreement of LFS, so you'll have to just settle for the skin with the headlights on im sorry to say.
Ah well thats fair enough mate. Thanks for your reply.

(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG