The online racing simulator
Help on 2010 Helmet?
(26 posts, started )
Help on 2010 Helmet?
Hey guys, its me again!

I've been so much into iRacing last couple of days and wondered if I could have my Real Life helmet into it! BUT NO! hahahah

So I came up with this:
The attachment is a 'picture' of myRacing helmet... And I really really want this to be my next year's helmet for LFS!
Oh, the visor strip doesn't need to be orange! I prefer it white or black!
If you guys want to put something there, feel free! \o/

So, can you guys help me with that?
I just want two things on it:

1) 'Dan Buck' with the brazilian flag close to it, on the right bottom side of the helmet [like a signature or something, you guys can come up with some cool idea]
2) The name [or graphic or signature or whatever] of the designer that made it to me on the back [REALLY BIG!]

I very much appreciate your help!!
Attached images
Buck iRacing Helmet.jpg
Is it in LFS already ? Or is it the skin in iRacing ?

I don't have time now, but maybe one day... And I guess someone more skilled than me can do something better
Quote from Mullog :Is it in LFS already ? Or is it the skin in iRacing ?

I don't have time now, but maybe one day... And I guess someone more skilled than me can do something better

Mullog, you are very talented man!!

The first attachment is my iRacing helmet...
My LFS helmet is just like my Real Life helmet, which is attached in this post!!
I also posted a Special Painting for the Kyoto 500, both made by the fantastic Core's Lee Baker!!

You can see how different these are from the iRacing helmet, huh!! hahah
Attached images
HEL_DanBuck.jpg
HEL_DanBuckBR.jpg
Those helmets are already nice Especially love the special version

And would you like to take one of those as a base ? Or something completely new ?
i like that green one.
Quote from Mullog :Those helmets are already nice Especially love the special version

And would you like to take one of those as a base ? Or something completely new ?

I really love them both too!
But I'd like to start 2010 with a totally 'new' thing in my head! hahaha
I like that iRacing helmet design, and I choose the colors as it is upthere...
So I wanted that exact design on a HEL skin to fit my LFS helmet as well!

And let my Real Life helmet for special ocasions and stuff...

Quote from bunder9999 :i like that green one.

Thanks bunder!! Glad to see you here! It's an honor!
Hmm, your iRacing helmet isn't symmetrical is it ? Can you post several angles of view ?
Yep!!

I will take some pictures of my iRacing replays and post'em here later!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!
Here you go, some other angles...

I couldn't find any better angle due to the close cars we have within iRacing.com but I think these can help a little...

Anyway, I hope you are still up to this challenge Mullog! Or any other skinner that wants to help here!
Attached images
buck-iracing-hel.jpg
anyone?
Sorry, haven't have time yet But of course I'm not the only one ^^ If someone can do it it won't be worse
thanks a lot, Mullog [the other guy called you Bulldog or something, i LOLed big time]...

I WOULD APPRECIATE IF ANYONE COULD GIVE THIS A TRY!
iRacing's helmets are much better than LFS
so you think you can help me here?

anybody, PLEASE?
I'm on it atm

Getting some trouble with that curvy part on the front on the helmet, does an ugly thing when looking from the side...
Attached images
cmx_00000070.jpg
Hmm, nearly finished Dan, but I have the front bottom part which won't just fit, the model is to low poly to be well drawn Do you want something that looks like but lower quality or something a bit different but better looking (lower quality is like the previous WIP ). Tell me
GREAT STUFF on that preview!! thank you SOOO much!!

that big black part in the back is not all black as you can see, it has some white/red parts in the very bottom of it!

feel free to design the front in a good looking way!!
try to find some space to put your name on it too...

like those white stripes in the top of the helmet with the main sponsor on it? you could put one of those with your logo or name or adv on it!!! i would like it!!!

and Daniel Buck writen on the visor stripe
Wouldn't you have a pic of the rear of the helmet ? Or could you provide me the file of the skin in iRacing, I don't have much detail to make it

And what's the main sponsor ?
unfortunately, iRacing doesnt have skins... all the helmets are kind of a pattern they already have in their system...

you have some cool designs and you can choose between three combinations of color [as you can see, i selected white, black and red!] and your done...

and another unfortunate thing is that i couldnt find any angle that i could printscreen to send you, that show the rear of the helmet!

but, in my head, i have some idea of what it would look like!

both sides certainly are simetric [they have the same design scheme] and the back will just follow the colored white/black/red lines, i think. nothing too complex in the back...

main sponsor would be YOUR LOGO/NAME/DESIGN/SIGNATURE etc etc!
Ok, this iRacing isn't that good after all

Quote from buck77 :main sponsor would be YOUR LOGO/NAME/DESIGN/SIGNATURE etc etc!

Aren't you afraid to have an ugly helmet after I put my name on it

Seriously, I'll see what I can do tonight
Quote from Mullog :Ok, this iRacing isn't that good after all

I have to agree with you, my friend...
You can't make any different painting scheme on your cars, suits or helmets...

Quote from Mullog :Aren't you afraid to have an ugly helmet after I put my name on it

Of course not!!
It's a pleasure, you're giving a hard time to get this ready to me, with no paying check or whatever...
I could at least give you some credits!

Quote from Mullog :Seriously, I'll see what I can do tonight

Don't worry about that, mate!!
Thank you very much for helping me!!!
I think I'm done... Hope you got what you wanted If you want something more, just tell me
Attached images
HEL_Buck77.jpg
Buck77_Preview.jpg
HOLY SH*T MAN, UR GOOD... \o/

just one thing... i saw you put your logo on the back!
put it in the two sides of the visor, on that white part as well! \o/

and then, it will be PERFECT!!!!!!!!
There you are then
Attached images
Buck77_Preview.jpg
HEL_Buck77.jpg
THERE YOU GO! \o/

I have the most amazing helmet ever!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH! It couldn't be any better...

Thanks!

Help on 2010 Helmet?
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG