The online racing simulator
Final Results 2009
The final result with all penalties is now online.

You can see it here: Link

The winners are:

GT1:
1 Alternative.AXLE3D
2 F1RST Racing
3 TDRT - The Danish Racing Team

GT2:
1 Carbondioxide Racing CO²
2 Sonicrealms Racing GT2
3 CoRe Racing GT2

NGT:
1 RAPTOR-RACING
2 SpeedCore Racing Team
3 Concept Racing NGT

congratulations and thanks for this fantastic race
Grats to top 3 in every class!
well done guys
2 fakkin seconds omg
yeah! great job to all admins, see u next year.
Blah 4th in both classes. Now that is unfortunate But still very good result for CQ. Cheers
LOL Carbondioxide won GT2 whaaaat the ****

Congratz to everybody
Congratulations to all participants and especially the top 3. Amazing job guys!
Quote from baSh0r :LOL Carbondioxide won GT2 whaaaat the ****

Obvious, the Stig was driving.

congrats to all finishers, we didn't make it, I fell asleep while driving around 2 and half hours to go.
Congratz to everybody !!!!!!
Congrats, guys.
An amazing event with such close finishes after 16 hours of racing.
Good track choice, balancing and overall organisation we once more would like to thank you for. Cya in 2010.
me is now a Carbondioxide Fanboy

Grats to all finishers
Gratz to all who survived and thanks to all for great race, looking forward to next year
Congrats everyone, this was a great race, I'm just a bit frustrated as I couldn't drive more than 2 hours, but well, I wasn't in the pace with the XRR anyway(it's extremely difficult to drive with a mouse). I'm very happy with the 10th place we snashed in the GT2 class, as our goal was to reach the top 10, and it wasn't an easy job seeing the standards of the GT2 class

I'm really impatient for the 2010 race - It'll be one of the highlighted days in my schedule, alongside of Kyoto 250 and 500 I'd love to come back to ky3 TBH
Really nice event guys, just want to say that we at JustDriving (XRR GT1 #128) had a wonderfull event, even reaching the 9th position with only 1 incident in 16hours, that translates into a great server level for all the teams involved

We'll be looking for next year invitation, congratulations to the whole organization involved, tracker, forum support, msn, stream, comentators, programmers, etc, etc. Thank you all.
wonderfull event
thanks administration and congratulations to the top 3, we spect to be there next year hehe
Any chance we can have the official results back?
you can, we'll have them back online soon
Sorry to bother you again, but I keep having 403 error
we have got some trouble atm. i hope we can solve that soon.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG