The online racing simulator
Cursor not hiding while driving with mouse(Z25)[Problem solved]
I just downladed Z25 last night, but I'm having a very disturbing problem.

On Z and on precedent versions, the cursor was only showing while I really needed it(when you wanted to do something with the server list, in the shift+u mode, or of course in the lobby). Now, with Z25, it is showing whatever I do on LFS, and is only hiding automatically after a few seconds of inactivity. It would have been no problem for me if I was using a wheel, but I'm driving whith my beloved mouse and therefore, the cursor keeps randomly moving on the screen, following my mouse's momentum.

I'm running on Vista if this can help.

I hope you can imagine the situation. It's like having a big bugger endlessy flying 50cm in front of your face, and not being able to kill it. Extremely disturbing when you're trying to focus on the optimal line to take in a corner. I searched for any in-game option helping on the matter, didn't find. Searched a bit on the forums too, didn't find either.

Sorry, this problem seems to be so stupid that I might be missing some obvious stuff in there... But well, I did everything I could on the matter, as far as I know... So I'm just begging for some help. I can't even imagine going back online without sorting this problem up, that's why I would be deeply thankful if someone would find a solution.

Thanks in advance.
#2 - Bean0
Shift+Z toggles cursor visibility, recently added
Did you bother to read the readme?

New key : SHIFT+Z to show the mouse cursor when it would be hidden
Oh.

I'm really being a noob. Seems that I should've read Scawen post more carefully.

Thanks a lot for that Bean0

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG