The online racing simulator
Replay wont work
(5 posts, started )
Replay wont work
umm... I cant get any more replays... I ve tried looking through all the options and i couldnt find it... could anyone tell me how i could get them or if i might have missed something on the options
It's not much of a fault description to go on, but one possible area of confusion is that in multiplayer racing replays do not appear on the ingame Escape key menu. You press "2" to save the replay out to disk and watch it from the main menu by going to replays.
#3 - SamH
Welcome to LFS, by the way james. I noticed you've just joined up in the last few days

I've opted for saving ALL replays automatically. It's not a good idea if you don't have a pretty big hard drive, or if you don't add it to your list of "things I must do to my PC monthly". If you want to save your replays by default, go to Options > Game. The first two options are the ones to look at. Click to cycle through the 3 options available.

If you don't read your PC bedtime stories and otherwise pander to your PC's every whim and wish etc, then this might not be the best option. One thing to remember about manually saving replays is that, once you've saved a replay in a session, that's it... there's no more recording until either a new race starts, or you exit and rejoin the server. In other words don't save the replay until you're absolutely sure you've got as much as you'll want/need in it.
#4 - filur
I've got a small script that presses "2" a few seconds after a race has finished, helps me to remember saving but not have a few hundred BL1_20R_18F_4821.mpr's. If anyone wants i could try making it a bit more useable and post it.
#5 - SamH
My parents were hoarders of books. I'm just perpetuating the family tradition, but with data

Replay wont work
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG