The online racing simulator

Poll : Should this be banned?

Yes, because these people abuse/kill these animal.
No, because these people use them for eating,and fur.
What's wrong with chinese people? (Animal abuse)
F**king shoot them.
I have no problem with animals being used to feed and clothe people. I do have a problem with the rearing of animals for the above purposes being done inhumanely. We, humans, are no more than other animals. We aren't better. We aren't more important. We should treat animals with as much respect as we'd want shown for ourselves. I also don't approve of animals being used for luxuries - fox fur clothing, ivory trinkets. It's one thing to use cattle as a source of leather when we're also using their meat, but it's another to hunt down wild (and often endangered) species just to cut of their tusks.

But most humans, even the non-religious ones (what you might call the 'clever' ones), seem to think we are better, and therefore are allowed to mistreat other forms of life for our comforts.

I say shoot the chinese responsible, as well as the English, American, German, Hungarian (insert your country here) people that do the same. China is probably not much worse than many other countries really.
That is clrearly nosense what theyr doing. There was also a competition/voting going on some time ago - i belive its still going. Some institute, collecting peoples votes to stop this in asian countryes.

Watching these videos will seriously give me a feeling to just shoot these people with a dam 50. cal. Cant stand this at all
The poll options are.... well..... confusing...?

Anyways.... Cruel..... Very.....

But becareful guys. If you post in this thread in defense of the animals, you will get PETA abuse.....
#6 - Byku
That's cruel... the poll is also confusing. We need to remember that other animals are also treated in a cruel way.
Quote from LFSn00b :I don't seem to understand polls so well, either :/

Me neither,
But these people who does this to animals gotta be a bunch of idiots.
What is the fun harming an animal?
I feel sorry for them.

I feel sorry for the animals
and the people that has mentally issues
Oh crap, messed up the poll.
I have to say, I don't mind if thats how the eat, dress and live. Probably have done for centuries and I'm not affected by it.

As long as I can love my 2 dogs and they love me too I'm happy. I don't abuse animals I know.
#10 - wien
Quote from tristancliffe : I say shoot the chinese responsible, as well as the English, American, German, Hungarian (insert your country here) people that do the same. China is probably not much worse than many other countries really.

Indeed. Seeing how we here in the "civilised" world treat poultry/mink/fox and other animals that aren't our pets, I don't see the big difference. The actual killing part may be a bit brutal when compared, but on the whole we're all pretty much the same.

Why does this suddenly warrant outrage when it's the Chinese doing it? Is it because they're furriners and look all funny and strange-like? If you don't want animals to suffer, it's time to go vegetarian.
China is evil man. I knew this guy who went to China, got back and bam, hit by a truck.
oh BOO fckn HOO... it clearly has been happening before you saw it and will be happening after you'll see it. Get over it, don't waste your breath
I wouldn't dream of going veggie. I don't have a problem with killing animals. I just have a problem with brutal treatment before they are killed - which is why I am selective (up to a point) of what food I eat. Free range eggs/chickens etc if I can etc. If I don't know (e.g. at a Indian Restaurant, where it's doubtful Chicken ever clucked) then I'll probably still eat - even though I don't support the need to torture animals.
Quote from Blackout :China is evil man. I knew this guy who went to China, got back and bam, hit by a truck.

This reminds me of Family Guys.

Peter: "Oh no Lois. Knew this guy, got a car from the ad, 10 years later, BAM - Herpies"

Squid - We know that you numpty. Just saying, its sad and cruel....
#15 - wien
Quote from tristancliffe :I wouldn't dream of going veggie.

Oh I'm right there with you. Either way that wasn't targeted at you, more the other posters above. I just get annoyed when people jump on any excuse to outrage about all those horrible people in other countries treating animals badly, while simultaneously chomping down on a steak or an egg produced under conditions pretty damn similar, right in their own back yard.

When they've improved conditions in their own, obnoxiously wealthy countries, they can complain about some Chinese farmers just trying to feed their families.
This is an outrage! China should stop abusing and slaughtering animals in full view, and do it behind closed doors, like they do in civilised contries like ours.

That said, I must say I like cat fur, but only when it's sitting on my lap and purring loudly. Which it is doing right now. And in a while, I'll feed her some delicious pet food. Pork, to be exact, from a pig that no doubt led a short, miserable life before it was mercifully butchered.
Hmm.

These people are not choosing to do this, they're just not educated in the same way we are. It's unlikely they're disregarding the idea of 'treating animals humanely, and more likely they've never heard of such a concept. They've probably never seen a Disney film and so don't humanise animals like we do.

The animals to them are simply a livelihood; they're beasts. They're not cute and cuddly, they're not pets, they don't have names. They're a way for these people to make a living and feed their families.

But yes it is brutal, deeply unpleasant to watch and they should be educated in humane ways of dealing with their livestock (and chances are that they will be as China's widespread poverty is rapidly being turned around).
#18 - 5haz
Exactly, not every poor farmer can afford the wide open spaces and bolt guns to humanely keep and then kill these animals, so instead they have to hit them with a stick and hold them in crowded, horrible conditons, thats the sad truth.

I also agree that humans are animals too, and you wont see Lions on the grass plains of Africa giving a stuff about animal cruelty when they rip a live Gazelle to pieces, and they're animals, just like us.

Thats how us Europeans used to do it hundreds of years ago, we like to look down on other nations from our moral high horse, but we're no more holy than they are, we overestimate our position in the world.
Quote from durbster :
These people are not choosing to do this, they're just not educated in the same way we are. It's unlikely they're disregarding the idea of 'treating animals humanely, and more likely they've never heard of such a concept. They've probably never seen a Disney film and so don't humanise animals like we do.

Don't think you can educate people to treat animals humanely. The society needs to respect it's people first. Considering China's problems with human rights it's no wonder they don't respect animals. You have to start from the basics of humane before you can get on your high horse preaching about animal rights like we here in the west.

edit. meh, beaten with high horses already. :|
It's not just China.
There is one thing that makes me more furious than anything else in this world, and that is animal abuse. I get so ****ing frustrated by these ****s, they better not come close to me, EVER, or I'll personally tear off one of their limbs.
This video is sickening, but proves a point. We human are no more worth than the other animals, if anything we should have used our thoughts and feelings to at least do these things on a human way. That means - as little pain as possible. I have no problems, even if I dislikes it, to take the life of animals, but I canot ****ing stand it beeing done this way.

Edit : Oh jesus ****ing christ.. the second video.. I am speechless. If there is anyone that desveres death penaly, it's these guys. For ****s sake..

And how can you start blaming their education? Tell me why they throw a box full of cats from a 3M high truck to break all their god damn bones in their body? Is that because they are not educated? No, it's because these shit heads has nothing on their mind, they are evil ****ing bastards. This canot be reasoned with that it's because of something, they can chose and they can chose to not be evil. A normal human wouldn't do this. I don't look on these people as humans, and personally I think I would smile if I saw someone giving them a bullet in their face, that's how much I dislikes these guys.

Edit : sorry for using this much foul words, I just get very angry of this.
Considering they have knives to take the fur off, can't they just slit the throat and let the animals die in a much less traumatic and painful manner (than being skinned alive)? Or even better, stab it in the brain or something? Surely it's easier for them too than trying to skin a live animal that clearly isn't going to be all to agreeable about the process.
I have seen the full version of that 2nd video, although the one posted on youtube is heavily edited in comparison, its still not nice.

The original video saw on a save the animals forum or something similar is getting on for 25 minutes long, and that YT one has believe it or not, had the alot of the worst bits removed.

And the poll, yah, the reasons are correct, but 'yes' and 'no' are the wrong way around.
Quote from danthebangerboy :I have seen the full version of that 2nd video, although the one posted on youtube is heavily edited in comparison, its still not nice.

The original video saw on a save the animals forum or something similar is getting on for 25 minutes long, and that YT one has believe it or not, had the alot of the worst bits removed.

And the poll, yah, the reasons are correct, but 'yes' and 'no' are the wrong way around.

I'v seen the full lenght movie aswell, did not sleep that well that night..
Quote from The Very End :I'v seen the full lenght movie aswell, did not sleep that well that night..

+1, it brought a tear to many peoples eyes on the racing forum it was posted on, it isnt very often that you have stock car and national banger drivers in tears, but a few said they were after seeing the full video.

What's wrong with chinese people? (Animal abuse)
(75 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG