The online racing simulator
Private Helmet [Request]
(18 posts, started )
Private Helmet [Request]
I would like to have my own helmet and i'm asking for a help to make it, please put it on LFS World and a "Gives you wings" visor sticker plzz

the helmet looks like this

Thats all for now
Attached images
P1010294.JPG
Anyone??? c´mon its not that hard, still too hard for me xD
im not that good on it but imma give it a try!!

ill try to do it in less than one day!! =D

*EDIT*

this is the first request im taking! im looking at this as a challenge for myself!!
and ill take other skins as examples! so, don't expect much of it, ok?!
Here is my attempt, but don't bother Buck, do one yourself, it can't be worse

Hope you like it still
Attached images
cmx_00000037.jpg
HEL_Emil141.jpg
love it mullog thanks but i still wanna see bucks version of the skin. But is it possible to put my name on the lowest white stripe and the name is E141 not Emil141. And theres one thing i want too on the front of the helmet please put that thing on the front of the helmet on my skin not the M logo leave it silver,chrome or grey or sumthing and the stripes on the helmet is it possible to make them grey not white
Attached images
20090803-CIKFIASuperKFVainioLrg.jpg
Ok! Here you go!

Did I tell you I suck working with Photoshop?!
As this is my first work, PLEASE consider some mistakes and let me know if you want to add anything on it, and I'll work on it again!

To all skinners:
Please feel free to take this skin I made to work better on it and make him a better helmet skin!!
Attached images
HEL_Emil141.jpg
Quote from Mullog :Here is my attempt, but don't bother Buck, do one yourself, it can't be worse

Hope you like it still

Aahhh no fair!
You posted yours when I was about to post mine!!

And Emil still wanted to see my work! hahahah
Don't laugh at my work! NOT NOW!
Let me get better with it and than you can LOL!!
READ i dont want GREY when i saw mullogs and bucks skins i realised that White and black is better than grey and black. sorry that im changhing my mind all the time
So what do you want precisely ?
White and black like in youre skin and my name E141 and the Finnish flag and a little arai sticker on the front. And a monster energy sponsor on the top like in jenson buttons helmet
Attached images
40.jpg
anyone? mullog?
Can do it only on Friday evening
ok
Hope it's what you wanted

Let me know if you want something else (precisely... ).
Attached images
E141_Preview.jpg
HEL_E141.jpg
thanks its soooo niice. i think im gonna cry
-
(Emil141) DELETED by Bob Smith : certain features of LFS can only be obtained in one way, by supporting the devs!
-
(bunder9999) DELETED by Bob Smith : certain features of LFS can only be obtained in one way, by supporting the devs!
but can someone put my skin on lfs world ( i shouldnt ask this, sorry:shrug
Quote from Emil141 :but can someone put my skin on lfs world ( i shouldnt ask this, sorry:shrug

Nope, and dont ask again. Just buy S1/S2 license and upload the skin by yourself
Quote from Mullog :Hope it's what you wanted

Let me know if you want something else (precisely... ).

You make awesome skins, really talented work

(He made my helmet also, love it :P)

Private Helmet [Request]
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG