The online racing simulator
Hello, where to get latest (test) patch
Hello drivers. I'm new here. Just got my black momo wheel and i got interested in this game. Thinking of getting S2 this week aswell.

And wanted to ask where can i get the latest patch? Z22 i think.
And how can i attach an avatar to my account in the forum, cant find it?
Thanks for the welcome.
Yeah, S2 will be so exciting to get. Have to get some practice first
and then maybe joining some leagues will be great too, then later
joining a team
Hi there! Nice to meet you!

Sveikas! Malonu matyt tautietį, dar ir iš to pačio miesto!
Yea buy s2 fast!!! ;]

Prisidedu prie Texo, Sveikas
O, sveiki sveiki

I have another question. I only have money for S1 right now, so i think
it is possible to upgrade from S1 to S2, could anyone tell me what i need to do how i can buy S1 right now but i will be able to upgrade from S1 to S2 like in next week?

Thank you
Quote from D.Navickas :O, sveiki sveiki

I have another question. I only have money for S1 right now, so i think
it is possible to upgrade from S1 to S2, could anyone tell me what i need to do how i can buy S1 right now but i will be able to upgrade from S1 to S2 like in next week?

Thank you

Neapsimoka per 2 kartus, geriau pasikaupk šiek tiek ir nusipirksi iš kart

Its not worth to upgrade from S1 to S2, better save some more cash and buy whole S2 in one time.
Hey there.
But its the same thing. 24 GBP = S2 12(S1)GBP+12GBP=24(S2)GBP
Quote from D.Navickas :But its the same thing. 24 GBP = S2 12(S1)GBP+12GBP=24(S2)GBP

You can, of course, buy S1 first and then S2. He propably meant that S1 alone isn't really worth it due to the lack of online servers. (Well, that has changed a bit, since S1 and S2 and Demo were put together in one Server List)
Well i wouldnt buy S1 for online purposes cause im lacking experience in this game, i just started today with my new wheel.

Well i suppose ill just get S2 later this week

P.S. i will be more interested in leagues rather than participating in servers on the LFS World list.

As i had a read through this forum, there are interesting leagues going on and such things like 24 hour races are truly amazing to have in a game.

I absolutely love it
Yes. Endurance racing is a big part of LFS. However, IGTC and MoE (which includes the 24h race) is more for "experts" if you can say. Teams and drivers that have proven they can drive in a fast and well mannered way without causing shitloads of trouble.

Then there is GTAL, which is Endurance racing for beginners. Great place to start

Ofcourse there are loads of other fun leagues to try out. Basically, if you are interested in League Racing, you will find that there is more than enough of that in LFS. In my opinion anyway.
Yes im more of interested in league racing than simple server racing.
And endurance racing is what i like the most
Hi!
#15 - PoVo
sup

Nice way +1 message

Hello, where to get latest (test) patch
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG