The online racing simulator
Thank You for the Bulgarian plate :lfs:
I like the original license plates... You know, without the area code. Can someone publish it (without the frames), please?

-Johnny
Johnny, just blank it out in your image editing software. Or use DDS Converter for Paint.
I have both, DDS Converter 2 and paint, but DDC2 is just too hard to use...
Thank You!
Thanks for the Dutch numberplates
Had made myself High Definition ones though :P
Johnny, DDS Converter isn't that hard to use. I was using it (as you may see from some of my noobish early posts) when I was 7 (not to brag ). It is a good program to have, as it converts all the common formats with haste and ease (for most of us anyway.)
Quote from shaun463 :Johnny, DDS Converter isn't that hard to use. I was using it (as you may see from some of my noobish early posts) when I was 7 (not to brag ). It is a good program to have, as it converts all the common formats with haste and ease (for most of us anyway.)

and how old are you now?
usa plates

i want to use these
Nice work m8! Could you please make the rear plate for Portugal white? Here it's white both front and back. Anyway it's good! Thanks!
Quote from LiveForBoobs :Nice work m8! Could you please make the rear plate for Portugal white? Here it's white both front and back. Anyway it's good! Thanks!

I think it's not possible at all.
Quote from LiveForBoobs :Nice work m8! Could you please make the rear plate for Portugal white? Here it's white both front and back. Anyway it's good! Thanks!

All my rear plates have yellow color
I know, but in LFS rear text message have yellow background...

I use Takumi's screen for example.

http://i33.tinypic.com/2je1g6p.jpg

I think the better option for LFS was to change text background for the rear plates with plate texture... (eg. Options/Player) or use transparent background.
Awesome work. I hope these plates will become official for every car.
just use paint.net for .dds files
Where Turkey ?
usa?
Do you want for all states? ?
wow, cant believe i overlooked that :doh: just massachusetts if possible
Amazing and big work, Zonda.

I think this thread can be in the "Misc Addons repository".
Ukraine please=)

License Plates for all Countries in EU #Hi-Res#
(103 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG