The online racing simulator
Quote from J@tko :I gave you the warning because you could have moved a tad further left across the track to leave a tad more space for the RSR car. There was definitely no intentional move to the right to "block" the RSR car [which was what I was looking for after the protest], but he was up on the curb on the exit of the hairpin, and as the curb ended he didn't really have anywhere to go

It's hardly a wrecking incident or blatent disregard for other cars, so I just gave a warning, rather than anything else.

I do agree with points there but there was nothing wrong in what paul did, he kept is line to defend his position but RSR never gave up which is why them both made contact in which the lag took care of the rest.
Quote from J@tko :Final Warning to #88 - don't divebomb please

Divebomb lol he braked at his normal braking point, everyone around him braked very early to care off not contact. yea paul did put his nose down the inside to much so he clipped 3J's rear but it was the RSR car that finished 3J off with tapping his rear.
Lap and Replay Time of incident: 7 (21min 18s)
Car(s) involved: 98, 10 and 22
Brief description of incident: car 98 rejoins the track in the middle of the traffic, causing cars 10 and 22 to crash.
You have until 17:00 UTC today the 26th to make any protests. We have two outstanding that decisions will be posted on later in the night. You may protest any incident as long as your team was affected by it. Please provide as accurate of a time code as you can if you submit any more in the remaining time.
Quote from Buzzn :Lap and Replay Time of incident: lap 19
Car(s) involved: 95 and 96
Brief description of incident:

Car nr.95 blocked car nr. 96 during chicane 2 during blueflag.
and during lap 18 he blocked so he hit us in the side and we stod there.

edit:

Our driver sad it seems like he cant handle blueflag.
Quote from J@tko :DT for #95

My apologies to WSR - the above protest should NOT have resulted in the Drive-Through that was given to them. This was because I infact investigated the incident at 55:10 in the replay, on GSR's lap 18.

In the above incident, Car 95 [WSR] went slightly off track coming into Turn 2, came back on directly in front of Car 96 [GSR], and, in true Chris Wilkinson fashion, was "twatted up the arse" by car 96. This incident will be investigated further by the rest of the team later.

In the incident I investigated, Car 96 let car 93 [Triple 7 Racing] through at the final corner [blue flags], but then they must have completely missed the fact that GSR was behind them and coming through to the left, and turned right across their nose causing them to crash. This is the reason for the original DT penalty, which still now stands.
Quote from Buzzn :Lap and Replay Time of incident: lap 19
Car(s) involved: 95 and 96
Brief description of incident:

Car nr.95 blocked car nr. 96 during chicane 2 during blueflag.
and during lap 18 he blocked so he hit us in the side and we stod there.

edit:

Our driver sad it seems like he cant handle blueflag.

There will be no formal penalty handed down in this case for the incident between GSR and WSR in the turn 2 area on Lap 19. Instead, I will take this time to remind everyone of how NDR handles blue flags:

The blue flagged car is expected to yield only after a properly presented overtaking maneuver. We do not ask nor do we require a blue flagged car to essentially keel over and die when a faster car comes up, but we do ask that the flagged car NOT battle with the flagging car. The faster car should have the full ability to make a proper pass on the blue flagged car. If it becomes several turns/sectors of blocking or otherwise impeding the path, we may and probably will ask the flagged car to keel over for a moment on a straight. The duty is largely placed, as always in other situations, on the following car to execute a safe overtake.

Quote from NagashTheBlack :
Quote from Buzzn :Lap and Replay Time of incident: lap 26 (admin dekojester edit: Lap 29, 1:26:30)
Car(s) involved: 16 and 96
Brief description of incident:Spinning our car in the last corner before start finish line.

Actually it was lap 29 (on last chicane) - 1.26.34 of the race.

On 1.26.38 you can clearly see that he is driving into me, I was ~half a car behind when contact was made, and IF he would use his mirrors, he would certainly see that I'm coming on the right. Instead, he just drove into me. I don't see the issue here.

96 are issued a +30s penalty (DT equivalent) for lack of spatial awareness leading to an incident. The GSR car went to immediately return to the racing line, evidently without seeing or checking mirrors, causing the contact with the #16 car.

Quote from de Souza :Lap and Replay Time of incident: 7 (21min 18s)
Car(s) involved: 98, 10 and 22
Brief description of incident: car 98 rejoins the track in the middle of the traffic, causing cars 10 and 22 to crash.

Car 98 is issused a +45s penalty (Stop-Go equivalent) for this incident. There appeared to be a gap to safely recover to a point opposite the current side of the racing line, but the fact that FXR has massive turbolag when recovering from a spin or starting, that is the significant event in the chain if events leading to that incident. An FZR likely would not have had the same problem. However, in future, we do recommend waiting until you see no cars within the same 1000-2000m of track as you are.

I will post a judgment and dissertation on the 2nd Pace Lap schemozzle in a bit. Nothing will affect the results mainly just stern talkings to, so I'll go ahead and get those results up here very shortly.
Quote from dekojester :However, in future, we do recommend waiting until you see no cars within the same 1000-2000m of track as you are.

1-2 kilometers? Aww deko I thought you were more worldly than that.
Quote from pik_d :1-2 kilometers? Aww deko I thought you were more worldly than that.

Oh fail. :P Sense of distance while doing dissertations not too good.

Try more like 500m. As in, if they're so close to where they can't stop in time if they were to suddenly see you. Generally. Something like that.
Quote from dekojester :Oh fail. :P Sense of distance while doing dissertations not too good.

Try more like 500m. As in, if they're so close to where they can't stop in time if they were to suddenly see you. Generally. Something like that.

I think all three cars can probably go 150 MPH to 0 in around 100 meters. I mean, I'm all for safe margins, but I could stop, get up to speed, and stop again in 500 meters.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG