The online racing simulator
New License Plate
(19 posts, started )
New License Plate
Would be awesome if the lisence plate changed after what language you use Let's say you use norwegian languange - norwegian lisence plate, dannish - dannish lisence plate and so on.
Quote from The Very End :Would be awesome if the lisence plate changed after what language you use Let's say you use norwegian languange - norwegian lisence plate, dannish - dannish lisence plate and so on.

Yes, but all the cars are English because they were created by English developers
True, and to be honest I don't want the developers to waste time on something as little as lisence plate
(Why are there even lisence plates in LFS?)
Quote from The Very End :(Why are there even lisence plates in LFS?)

Because real cars do have them, too, how simple That's the same case as "Why do LFS cars have steering wheels?"
Well, I can agree on cars like the XRT, UF1 etc, but the GTR cars?
As FXR and XRR look more like DTM, it can have it. But FZR looks more like a GT car, so it should be removed But to be honest, I don't care.
Hehe, same here, this is a minor thing
Quote from Flame CZE :Because real cars do have them, too, how simple That's the same case as "Why do LFS cars have steering wheels?"

Sorry but real cars they do have placed the wiper blades in the correct position... The problem is not with the license plates....
I think there are licence plates for ppl to make theyr cars special, just like skins.
XRT taillight good dowloand plss
Maybe beacuse it's the same as XRG....then he can use it......
Quote from Sp33d Up :Then he should of said XRG, not XRT.

That'd only be confusing since the screenshots he was referring to clearly show an XRT.
Where put i the download?
Thanks

New License Plate
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG