The online racing simulator
CONGRATS Scawen
(30 posts, started )
CONGRATS Scawen
I’ve been away from the LFS scene for a year or two now, having been a member since 2003 (and demo for some time before) it great to see what you have achieved with LFS since the days of solid black windows!

I take my hat of to you, and just so you know, I’ve uninstalled ALL of my simbin games and just have LFS on at the mo …..

And S3 is edging closer…… I already have my ££ in my “LFS MONEY JAR”

Keep up the good work

John

P.S plz delete if you need
I like you.

:hide:
You're not gonna get any special beta treatment just by sucking up, y'know
Quote from Dajmin :You're not gonna get any special beta treatment just by sucking up, y'know

I already have ....... LOL........................
Quote from Flame CZE :I can't find his name in the credits.

John Hilton/jahilton2002 is my LFS "name"... but no i've not seen any Beta lol,
just very happy with how LFS is coming on as a true sim, i think the LFS team are great, every time i play another "sim", i ALSO come back to LFS and think why do i even try other games, LFS has everything i want as a driver. its great and out of this world.
I bet the stig (The REAL stig) is a beta tester
Quote from aroX123 :I bet the stig (The REAL stig) is a beta tester

lol I've told you i'm not the stig, i'd like to be tho
Quote from John Hilton :lol I've told you i'm not the stig, i'd like to be tho

I didn't say you where the stig

Youre not THAT good
Considering how long you have been in the lfs scene you have only touched about 20 combos other then BL1, most is 166 laps on FE3/FXO which is rubbish tbh, considering your saying lfs is all great and mighty you have hardly touched the surface of the game.
Quote from rc10racer :Considering how long you have been in the lfs scene you have only touched about 20 combos other then BL1, most is 166 laps on FE3/FXO which is rubbish tbh, considering your saying lfs is all great and mighty you have hardly touched the surface of the game.

Singleplayer is an option
Quote from rc10racer :Considering how long you have been in the lfs scene you have only touched about 20 combos other then BL1, most is 166 laps on FE3/FXO which is rubbish tbh, considering your saying lfs is all great and mighty you have hardly touched the surface of the game.

lol and your point?

can't i just love blackwood? i've done almost all of my 28,743 miles there?.... and BL1 started it all... what can i say.... i'm a sucker for BL1 lol..
Welcome back. Hopefully your optimism will not fade when you realise that 90% of what we have was done quite soon after your departure.

Ouch, someone's on his period lol

Yes, I'm being sarcastic

And your point is ??
The guy wrote a post saying how much he likes Lfs, that's it.
Is he in your eyes not qualified to comment because he doesn't use a greater content ?
Quote from patrese :Is he in your eyes not qualified to comment because he doesn't use a greater content ?

Did you not know, some people round here like to ignore demo users opinions and criticisms because of their lack of acess to full content. By extension of this logic, it should also apply to everyone who hasn't driven every single combo (which leaves a number of people in the single figures).
If you want to drive a lot of different combos you have to do it offline anyway because most LFS racers are too shit scared to get out of their comfort zone and try something different.
Quote from patrese :And your point is ??
The guy wrote a post saying how much he likes Lfs, that's it.
Is he in your eyes not qualified to comment because he doesn't use a greater content ?

wow pat i used to race with you alot on redline racing... fox days nice to see your around still lol
Let's have a picket for the sake of pancomboism.
#23 - e.M
why only scawen? u are hurting other devs feelings u know
Quote from John Hilton :John Hilton/jahilton2002 is my LFS "name"... but no i've not seen any Beta lol,
just very happy with how LFS is coming on as a true sim, i think the LFS team are great, every time i play another "sim", i ALSO come back to LFS and think why do i even try other games, LFS has everything i want as a driver. its great and out of this world.

Bob, i don't know anything.
I haven't even scratched the surface of all the combos available, so who am i to comment ?
John, glad to see you back.
I'm always lurking around on one of our servers. I just discovered the mrt being alot of fun, so come and join us one day so that you too can expand your horizons. ;-)

CONGRATS Scawen
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG