The online racing simulator
oil changing
(31 posts, started )
Quote from Jakg :

mmmmm.

i see 1 or two, MAYBE 3 good ones, another decent one, and a bad one or two
Quote from logitekg25 :i see 1 or two, MAYBE 3 good ones, another decent one, and a bad one or two

I don't see why you would call any of them bad.
Quote from Lible :Yeah, and when you explode all the other cars crash and then they all explode and then there is a huge fireball and the dynamite that was forgotten behind a wall will explode and then the whole track will go poof and then like you can never drive there again. Yeah baby!

LoooL OMG!!
u know what i mean....not bad but not great

EDIT: just re-looked at the picture they all are pretty great
I am sorry. Changing oil during a race? They don't even do that in 24 hour races!
It is not required, if it is then your engine has more apparent problems.
The only oil related thing I can think of to do for a race is have someone clean off the oil cooler if the oil is getting hot.

Quote from MAD3.0LT :lol then again i have NO fing idea how to set the injector pules's and duty the ECU turning is fuking confusing

Do I see a pattern here?

You are for it and have no idea how to go about it.
I know exactly how to do it all (I have done it) and I don't care for having it in LFS. You got some details wrong but close enough. I am not going to explain how that headache works.
Quote from tristancliffe :How does clicking a Change Oil button make it more realistic? Would you like a Get Changed into Racesuit button? A "get up in the morning prior to qualifying" button? A "take a leak before the race" button?

No, I thought not. So why a change oil button? Why not also a change gearbox oil button? Why not an "inspect clutch plates" button or a "rewire dodgy dashboard switch" button?

It's a stupid idea.

Those are stupid ideas. I think a take a leak during the race button would be ok though and add to the immersion factor for endurance races.

oil changing
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG