The online racing simulator
Random fz50 gtr skin.
(15 posts, started )
Random fz50 gtr skin.
I started this skin, as you can see i havnt got very far. I like the flame bits but i dont know where to go from here. So im posting it as it is with preview and photoshop file. Maybe someone can find a use for what ive done. To get it to fit as an attachment i have deleted alot of layers. BUt if you open the fz50 gtr skin at 2048 x 2048 (bunta skin kit) the layers should copy across and fit the same.

Hope someone finds a use for it

Edit : Post #3 for better psd file.
Attached images
random.jpg
Attached files
FZR_RANDOM2.psd - 988.4 KB - 791 views
looks coolish so far, now try to add some more colors, and not some boring grey
-
(Greboth) DELETED by Greboth
Ven : I posted the skin not for advice but because ive spent a couple of hours getting the flames lookin good IMO and lining up ok. I was going to delete it but figured might be useful for some else.
The colour i added to better show the flames, bad idea really. Heres the photoshop with just flames. Leaving the colours upto whoever. THe flames will still need copying to another skin but they should fit fine.
Attached images
random2.jpg
Attached files
FZR_RANDOM2.psd - 825.2 KB - 534 views
They are some great flames mate. Perhaps you can put them on the sides also then decide on a major sponser and go from there. If you're doing a race car that is of course
Flames look good but the problem is that they are done so many times and in so many ways. Same thing with some color combos and colors, black is overused color because it is easy to make black skin look good.

Maybe add a texture to the flames with a colorslide?
I just had a crazy idea. Let the whole community finish this skin. Everyone who wants to participate takes a turn and makes a little edit to the skin. Then the next one continues from there.

Rules are as follows:
- you need top be able to handle *.psd files and layers
- do not remove anything or change other people's work
- make a post if you have taken the skin into your workshop so no more than one people is making the skin at time.

I'll start, expect the updated version in hour or so... I'll post the psd files when I'm finished

EDIT: files get too big to attach them...
I dont want ideas for the skin which is all that ive got lol. I posted it as the flames look good but i dont want it anymore. I joined the mg racing team and so ive i dont really need non mg skins anymore. Id got another which needed sponsers which ive fiinished, but this i had only started so decided instead of deleting it - it might be some use to somebody.

Sounds a good idea hyperactive. But problem is can only attach 1.95 Mb psd files, which when start gettin layers etc it soon exceeds that. Hence why the psd file i posted above is only the red flames as even the default skin on another layer made the file too big.
Yeah, noticed that files get quite big very easily

Sorry about those advices, I got a bit carried away

Hmm... I added some base colors but the file is already 6MB, lol (I added the "net" and the black base to it also)

It seems it ends here then
dude, i'd like to look and mabe do a little work.
There is a way to make it work but it is a hassle. By sending emails...?

I deleted the file But if there is interest it could work...And by zipping the file it gets little smaller

Rappa, if you want to edit the file you need to download the greboth's file. Make some changes and zip it. If it fits here in LFSforum the next one could just grab it and continue...
RSC has a 9.54 mb limit for zip files so we could start a thread over there.
dam i can't edit in Photoshop, it's tooo confusing.
I'll make something and make the thread in RSC. I'll post the link here then

Wait ()
Ignore my post there. I'm just staring at that skin and nothing is coming to my mind. Didnt write on the RSC forum because it cant load for me.

Random fz50 gtr skin.
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG