The online racing simulator
String around the earth
(130 posts, started )

Poll : Which is correct?

Blue String
Red String
I don't even know who to mock first in this thread.

Holy balls and sausage.
Anyone who voted "red string" is either taking the piss or is a dumdum.
Its obviously red, provided that it is a perfect sphere, if you pulled the red string tight enough then course it will touch all the way around, duh! the blue string couldnt be correct no matter how tight it was pulled if it were done the same as the picture, as both ends of the blue one are miles up in the air, so it cant touch all the way around with the ends up in the air.

And yes, i did vote for the blue one by accident because i have a hangover!
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Yeah, way to go, jump on the bandwagon! You look so coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool to me, I look up to you and your insane levels of intelligence. It's a shame I'm a plain idiot. BOOOOO SUCKKSKS

Edit: Yes, I know my sarcastic come-backs to all the arrogant people here are wearing thin but, frankly, so is this entire community. I'll leave this thread alone now as it no longer interests me.

Uhmmm i don't hop on the bandwagon, i just thought about what would hapen if i would walk around the earth with a string in my hand, well i came to the conclusion it will never magically float when i come back to the other end of the string...

Common sense.
Quote from danthebangerboy :
And yes, i did vote for the blue one by accident because i have a hangover!

You should drink more often

String around the earth
(130 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG