I was wondering..
(6 posts, started )
#1 - Ezpz
I was wondering..
I was wondering if a skin with such pictures would be allowed..

Since it's not really obscene and there's no nudity showing off, but I don't want to take the risk

By the way, I did not know where to post this question Move the topic if I'm wrong D=
dont know why its shouldnt be allowed so far. But it just looks crappy. "polish" it to make it look like a paintjob, if you know what i mean.

And very important, watch out for the stretching... xfg isnt much stretched but others are alot (like 30%)
#3 - Ezpz
Quote from JazzOn :dont know why its shouldnt be allowed so far. But it just looks crappy. "polish" it to make it look like a paintjob, if you know what i mean.

And very important, watch out for the stretching... xfg isnt much stretched but others are alot (like 30%)

Well I was just fooling around with some pics I still had [ hehe ] in photoshop, and I was wondering if it was allowed.
looks fine to me... i've seen much worse skins that weren't removed from LFSW.
#5 - Ezpz
Quote from bunder9999 :looks fine to me... i've seen much worse skins that weren't removed from LFSW.

Such as? =P
#6 - Ezpz
Quote from SilverArrows77 :( . )( . ) ??

Nothing "wrong" with the skin, but does it scream "sexually frustrated male teen" very loudly lol,... id stick with enjoying the posters on your walls

I don't have any of them lol.

I was wondering..
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG