G25 or G27
(31 posts, started )
G25 or G27
i have a G25 now but is dead and now i will i buy a G27 if its better. Any who knows if is better ?

sorry for bad english
Depends on your needs.

Do you want a Sequential shifter or more buttons on the wheel?

If you want the sequential shifter -> G25

If you can stand flappy paddles + improved H-Shifter + more buttons -> G27
i want the wheel with the best force feedback and best quality
You likely want a G27 then as it does have an improved FFB system and the shifter is of a better quality.
Ok i will buy a G27 soon
i would say G27 either have one myself too
where have u buy it
Thats just their wheel, mine doesn't make noise.. they have a Test model, don't they?
His favourite game is GRiD? What a douche.

And Dirt2 looks really arcade IMO.
pwnt
g27 is double the money, although it has no sequential shifter.
The only major (if major) difference is that the G27 has a shifter light which isn't particularly necessary.
Quote from harjun :g27 is double the money, although it has no sequential shifter.
The only major (if major) difference is that the G27 has a shifter light which isn't particularly necessary.

And it has better and more precise FFB.
As harjun pointed out the G27 costs about twice as much as the G25,which is now a kind of a bargain.
It's really up to you but if it was my money i would have already bougt the G25 and done some mods(the one on the brake pedal,for instance,and maybe the heel and toe thing that a user is selling here).
Yes,the G27 may be better but i wouldn't spend that much on a product that is basically the same as its predecessor.
I know that Clubsport pedals are sold for 200€,that could be an alternative if you have such money to spend as they looks really solid and adjustable.
Quote from Calzone :And it has better and more precise FFB.

the thing is, it actually doesn't. They say the wheel is a little bit more smoother but to be quite honest, it isn't ive tried it. Of course it is quiet and makes nearly no sound but i mean...the G25 is pretty dam quiet anyway.

No point spending double the money on erm....the same wheel.
G27 in most places is £300, i got my G25 for £150 guessing the price is still the same now...
It should be less noisier due to the helical gears.
It shouldn't have such a different FFB,as far as i know the FFB motors are the same as the G25.
#19 - JJ72
Quote from harjun :No point spending double the money on erm....the same wheel.
G27 in most places is £300, i got my G25 for £150 guessing the price is still the same now...

You lot are getting wayyyyy over charged.

A G27 here cost only £140!!!
Quote from JJ72 :You lot are getting wayyyyy over charged.

A G27 here cost only £140!!!

sure thats not the G25
Quote from Gegry1992 :lol he cant play
he pressing middle pedal with left foot and right pedal with right foot... ^^

#22 - JJ72
Quote from harjun :the thing is, it actually doesn't. They say the wheel is a little bit more smoother but to be quite honest, it isn't ive tried it. Of course it is quiet and makes nearly no sound but i mean...the G25 is pretty dam quiet anyway.

I've been testing it too, and in my opinion the G27 is smoother.Atleast, it felt like thet to me.
Come to Australia and get the best deals in the world!

incidently,
$398 AUD= $358 USD = 243 Euro = 217 Pounds

G27... instore response... errrrrr wots that?
Attached images
untitled.JPG

G25 or G27
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG