The online racing simulator
06/11/09 LLWS 2010 Round 3 - Aston 140
Welcome to Aston Club!

Quote from lfsmanual.net :
Short: AS2
Length: 3.1 km / 1.9 miles

Club is a very popular track, especially in combination with the XFR. The main reason for this is that it has many full throttle parts in which you can prepare an overtaking maneuver. The most challenging parts are the chicane-like combination in the middle of the circuit and the chicane in front of the start/finish straight.

The qualifying groups. All other available cars will be sorted in the groups on raceday.

Q1 Q2
#10 #76
#33 #0
#32 #17
#81 #22
#11 #13
#19 #6
#24 #66
#71 #18
#69 #90
#4 #99

Times in UTC (because of the daylight saving time to standart time change it is the West European/British Time (WET))

1840 Start of the Official Free Practice Session (15min)
1855 Arrival Deadline
1900 Qualifying Group 1
1910 Qualifying Group 2
1920 Fast-6 Superpole
1930 Race 45 laps + 1 Formation Lap - Pits will open on lap 12 and will close on lap 34.

Keep in mind: #10 Concept Racing is the only car allowed to stop in the last pit stall and must stop in the last pit stall (view from pit entrance) as it is the leader in Owner's Poits. Failure to this leads into not scoring for the Owner's Points.
wow... much of stuff to talk about, as it is one week away?
It is only in 9 days Falke, dont be too impatient
you should know me. I'm the impersionated impatience...
Hmm, I'd like to participate in this (time-permitting!!) as it would be a nice event to get me back into the swing of things
Yeah I think this one is going to be a hard drive for me.

Personally I don't find this track at all to my liking in the single seaters, it's much better suited to tbo's or gtr's.. for me at least.

Now my horrid week of uni is over I should find the time to fit some pracitce in.

As for Concept we are not sure who is going to be there, I believe Sokke has told me he could make it, Reintjan i'm sure will be there.
But the drunken Estonian has not said anything yet.... We shall see.

Best of luck all for this *Rubbish* Track.

Thanks.

TF
Ive done 1500 laps on this combo, so i kinda love this.

I did a race 2 days ago, test race for a league, i won ;D
I migth be in the front field, hopefully
I could do 1.02's a while back, but thats really slow, now I'm only back, if i can do high 1's I'll be okay
Race pace i do middle 1's

Qual pace, then low 1's.

I am not so strong under qualifyings, mostly under races, as you could see in the last westhill race, I beat my pb by a secound and sat the fastest lap of the day by 0,3 sec. No idea where that came from :/
arox be gentle lol

Ill be in the mid to back part of the field for this but i will be there for once
Quote from AstroBoy :

Ill be in the mid to back part of the field for this but i will be there for once

I'll see you there
Ok well 2 days before we hit up this crazy track.

Luckerly Reintjan has put the work into the setup, and we are starting to look stronger for this race.

To start with I could just manage 1.02.xx but after we played around with the setup and give it a few tweaks we were both looking at mid 1.01.xx.

With time running ever closer to this day it's going to be hard for both of us to get some good practice in, both of us have got a bad week of uni.
With Reintjan doing Exams and me with major projects for my final year.

We are still very unsure about who else from our squad will make it, as we know Fuse is too busy getting drunk....

And Sokke has work and it's hard for him to get back in time to race.

We shall see,
everyone please check that you recieved a pm
Tiger Express Motorsports will have their three cars present(#17, #33, and #66), unless Mr. Vallée(#66) gets called for the quali of round 2 of MoE
Ugh might not be able to make it, sorry
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Tiger Express Motorsports will have their three cars present(#17, #33, and #66), unless Mr. Vallée(#66) gets called for the quali of round 2 of MoE

why not four I know someone who might be freed up to race, and who is on your team list

Quote from TFalke55 :why not four I know someone who might be freed up to race, and who is on your team list

I don't know if that person does bother racing anymore(or at least, he didn't in the first two rounds while actually being connected to the server:tilt

E : Sad to hear James
I might turn up racing along side Arox me and him nearly dominated in the test race last week, only he caused me to have an accident on lap 1 leaving me to work my way up from last :P
#20 - Ori
Arox for goodness sake dont waste it this time.
This is probably a dumb question, but I'm going to ask it anyway. Do we have a mandatory tire change during the pitstop?

cya on the track
Quote from arnold cottenier :This is probably a dumb question, but I'm going to ask it anyway. Do we have a mandatory tire change during the pitstop?

cya on the track

I believe its the same as last months race. Pit stop is mandatory with tyre changes but you dont have to change to r1's or something stupid.
Quote from arnold cottenier :This is probably a dumb question, but I'm going to ask it anyway. Do we have a mandatory tire change during the pitstop?

cya on the track

There are no dumb questions...
Quote from adamlfs :I believe its the same as last months race. Pit stop is mandatory with tyre changes but you dont have to change to r1's or something stupid.

... and what adam says is right
Ok thanks. I'll make the appropriate adjustments for my pitstop.

06/11/09 LLWS 2010 Round 3 - Aston 140
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG