The online racing simulator
#1 - Swat
CMX Viewer + LFS S2 problem (letters)
i was creating my skin in Photoshop and after i save i switch to CMX Viewer and click Reload, after that the car turns a really shiny white and the text is replaced by squares, if i start LFS S2 the same thing happened
the next time i started CMX Viewer i switched to fullscreen and problem went away, was still ok in windowed too

just thought the developers might want to know
Sounds like a problem with graphics car actually. Some cards would show LFS differently when in windowed mode, and when going to Full Screen it can have a different result.

What is your system specs?

Either that, or your computer is really being hammered by memory usage, and usually would not be able to save the skin in-time before you reload in the viewer.
Sounds possibly like the problem posted in this thread as well...

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=6047

As I've posted in that thread, I get something that sounds similar as well in the root LFS program. In Microsoft Flight Simulator, it happens, but I don't loose framerate or get square text, but the textures don't load. I've been waiting for it to happen again to take screenshots and it did last night flying in MSFlight sim, but I forgot to take screenies. I wasn't sure about it when flying, so I loaded LFS to see if it had the square text and it did.

Check your graphics drivers as was suggested in that thread and see if changing them helps. I haven't done that since I'm way too lazy to mess about with them and it only happens now and then. A PC reboot solves it until it happens the next time.
#4 - Swat
i dont think i could have to do with memory or graphics cards because they both worked windowed and full-screen with Photoshop running

updated graphics drivers recently the card is a RADEON 9700 PRO
512MB of RAM
pentium 4
2.8GHz CPU speed
Windows XP (Service Pack 2)
Well you aren't going to find out if it is graphics card or not if you don't try different drivers. Just saying that you don't think it is the graphics card and that the game/viewer is at fault is not a good conclusion to come too. Not to mention that this problem is not common with many people, and is usually fixed with graphics card drivers.

You should consider trying older or newer versions and see if it helps. Doesn't take long.

Because the 'newest' drivers are not always the best. Especially beta drivers too.
#6 - Swat
by recently i mean a month ago, i never had this error before and haven't had it since, i just thought the developers might want to know
it might have had to do with memory or maybe PS didn't save or something, anyways it doesn't matter anymore. if the programs run im happy, i dont need to know why they run or how

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG