The online racing simulator
Formula 1 Style Stats.
(13 posts, started )
Formula 1 Style Stats.
All work is provided 'as is' with no warranties of any kind. So if this messes up your computer in any way, its not my fult.

I think by now most of you have seen the screen shot of a web browser with what looks like Formula 1 Style Stats. I had said that I would not release the stats untill the LFS : F1 seasion was over. Well, even tho the LFS : F1 race year is not over quite yet, I though I would release to you all my working version. So here it is.

http://thenz.org/PHP/F1SS/
http://thenz.org/PHP/F1SS.zip

The first link is to the working version that is on my server. The second is to the zip file where you can all download a copy of the code. Now I did not metion this, but to use this file, you need to edit the /F1SS/Stats/F1_db.php file to include the races in your events. This is based on a championship system and as such, the files reflect that. This is stricly for use in Live For Speed : Formula 1. But you are all free to edit the files for use in your own events. I included the PSD file for the guys who would like to go about editing the theme, if you have a good one, please share it on here, I am sure we would all love to see it. Enjoy guys.
Thank you for this script, I will enjoy having a play
I am going to add things like a stats page for each driver. But that will be in the next version. In the version after that, I want to put in a program that will use insim to get information live from the server and display it like they do in the live timing stuff they have on the Formula1 website ... baby steps tho, baby steps.
#4 - IcYX
Oh, yeah...that look very good...i try it out, thx
I am readying the next release, but first, I need to know of a way to get a time that has been converted down to thousandths of a second, back up to it's fully quilifed string.

For example, 2:47.39 is equal to 1673900 when converted down, but I want to get the 2:47.39 it is equal too, any one want to give this one a shot?

Well, I have the hole miliseconds part down ... I think ...

$Miliseconds = ( $time % 10000 ) / 10;
#6 - filur
Quote from Dygear :I am reading the next release, but first, I need to know of a way to get a time that has been converted down to hundredths of a second, back up to it's fully quilifed string.

For example, 2:47.39 is equal to 1673900 when converted down, but I want to get the 2:47.39 it is equal too, any one want to give this one a shot?

I think i use this, passing time as an integer (100ths).

<?php 

function unpack_time($time) {

$secs floor($time 100);

$time $time floor($secs 100);
    if (
$time 10)

$time "0$time";

$ret = @date("i:s",$secs).".$time";
    return 
preg_replace("/^00:/","",$ret);
  }
?>

Minutes and seconds grabbed with date using amount of full seconds as an offset (timestamp) from unix epoch (00:00:00), and stitch on the 100ths.
Thanks, trying it now. ... Ah, that did not work. I get things like
24:04.00 19:03.00 38:19.00 in lap one times ... makes no sense.
Oh well back to the drawing boards, and hopes that wikipeida gets back working so I can learn how to use moduls math.
#8 - filur
Quote from Dygear :Thanks, trying it now. ... Ah, that did not work. I get things like
24:04.00 19:03.00 38:19.00 in lap one times ... makes no sense.
Oh well back to the drawing boards, and hopes that wikipeida gets back working so I can learn how to use moduls math.

Hm, i think the problem is your integer times aren't in 100ths/second, they're in 10000ths/second.

<?php 
function unpack_time($time) { 

$secs floor($time 100); 

$time $time floor($secs 100); 
    if (
$time 10

$time "0$time"

$ret = @date("i:s",$secs).".$time"
    return 
preg_replace("/^00:/","",$ret); 
}
function 
pack_time($m,$s,$h) {
  return (
$m 6000) + ($s 100) + $h;
}
$time pack_time(2,47,39);
echo 
$time."\n";
echo 
unpack_time($time)."\n";
?>

the links don't work
Quote from inCogNito :the links don't work

Updated the links to point to my persional website.
Also, I will release an update for this soon, that will have improved linux support, and the use of split times, as soon as I get the times to unpack themselfs.
Updated, works well on linux servers now .
[edit] Update to splits.php that has been added for all of you .
Hi,

Two things, wondered if there is any update to this script? and also if you could post it on the forums please, the links... send me to a page hosting screen from godaddy.com

Cheers

PS lost the script after an unscheduled reformat.

Thanks
Yea, I had to change my DNS server name back to godaddy after I went over my bandwith by 110GBs. I'll have the script back up in around 10 days, or I'll host it off SimFIA.com. As for updates to the script, non quite yet, just some track stuff, that I am adding, as seen on the SimFIA.com website.

Formula 1 Style Stats.
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG