The online racing simulator
Demo
(29 posts, started )
Demo
Is there any way to get more than the three cars and the one track on the demo version of the game
£24 (converted to your currency, try XE.com)

If you want to hack it or something, feel free to delve into the .exe, but I doubt you'll manage to get much out of it... Why not support the developers and buy it - £24 isn't that much in Canada.
how and where would i be able to hack it
Don't hack it. Don't ask about hacking either.
Well, LFS.exe would be the probable place, but by the sounds of it you'd need to learn how to read a compiled executable, memory address assignments and other clever stuff. I can't do it, so I can't really help - it's very hard, and (no offence) but I don't think you'll manage it. But I suppose it's always more satisfying robbing people if you do it yourself. Nothing like not paying for something to make the scum of the earth feel clever.
24 pounds is about 48$ when i bought it. oh, btw the canadian dollar was dropping when i was buying it, so the world economy robbed my 75 cents lol

it's worth every buck u spend, trust me on that
Tristan, I'm amused that you even started talking about hacking so specificially... now he might actually find some more info about hacking LFS and find a cra... oops.

james28, but yeah go buy it. Now. If you're going to hack it you're not welcome here anymore.
i wasnt going to hack it
so its worth it and can u get more things other than the extra cars and tracks
Quote :can u get more things other than the extra cars and tracks

What else are you looking for? No nawz, bodykits, upgrades, guns, boosts, nitros etc here. You will get several more cars (check the official site), tracks (check the site) and an online community you'll get addicted to for a long long time (check the si.. servers )

You can make your own auto-x tracks and whatnots (read: layouts) too, and play them online. Something you can't do with the demo. Hours upon hours of close racing fun, messing about etc, the nicest devs in town and a very good online stats, settings and profiles site (LFSWorld).
Quote from NotAnIllusion :What else are you looking for? No nawz, bodykits, upgrades, guns, boosts, nitros etc here. You will get several more cars (check the official site), tracks (check the site) and an online community you'll get addicted to for a long long time (check the si.. servers )

You can make your own auto-x tracks and whatnots (read: layouts) too, and play them online. Something you can't do with the demo. Hours upon hours of close racing fun, messing about etc, the nicest devs in town and a very good online stats, settings and profiles site (LFSWorld).

I wasnt looking for all that stuff i was just asking if you could get anything else for example tires, suspension options or even the ability to tune your engine or add balast weight other than passengers
More tire types, downforce options, no engine tuning or ballast (at least for now)
Thats all I was asking... I dont recall asking for nos or bodykits
aww, cmon guys, this one actually seems nice and doesnt wanna just hack it. Good for you, James28.
you can always use lfstweak.
#16 - ekze
yep, you can use it even in demo tho ^_^
#17 - Jakg
Quote from james28 :how and where would i be able to hack it

Quote from james28 :i wasnt going to hack it

illepall

Quote from james28 :so its worth it and can u get more things other than the extra cars and tracks

Yes you can, its definately worht it!
www.liveforspeed.net should tell you all that your looking for m8. It really is worth the money though m8. There aint another game out there for me that comes close to the fun i have with live for speed . Gwon you know you want to there is allways people on servers to help you if your haveing any problems share setups and just give you some really good tips
we have ballasts

.... passengers i mean you can put them in any seat so .. i mean hey.. thats what they are there for right?
surely some team uses them for a winners balast
Quote from Barroso :you can always use lfstweak.

Is a tweak like a hack because I dont know anything but anyway im buying a liscense so it doesn't matter
LFSTweak is a little program that allows you to change the characteristics of the 3 demo cars. Changes things like drivetrain, engine location, engine HP/torque, etc...

MAGGOT
Thats cool... were would i get it... is it like a hack or is it just a program or something like that
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :It's an add-on program thing, perfectly legit, but you'll probably create mostly undriveable cars with it, and you can't use them online.

Hopefully we'll see you on the S2 servers soon

Ill be on be tonight or tommorrow at least
Plus my online doesn't work any way so im looking for some info about that.... And can you take it off once you put it on becuase it couls screw up the game if you cant...
And one more thing where do you get it
its in the add-ons section of the forums heres the link

enjoy

edit... to answer your question yes its very easily take of the cars.. you simple dont run the lfstweak program when you start your game.

Demo
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG