The online racing simulator
2009 FIA-CIK World Karting Championship. Macau, China
Video here from this morning. The track started breaking up on thursday, and was in a terrible condition on Saturday, but some concrete over night just about did the trick....lolol bumpy track, wet track, wet concrete. Great racing anyways check out the vids

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

That Vainio kid is connected with Kimi so deffo one to keep an eye on in the future. heard his name here first!
Actually is more entertaining than F1, at least they overtake and seem to be kinda aggressive. I wonder why all of them become pussies when they arrive to F1.
HHmm... well the FIA are clamping down hard with top flight karting hence all the little onboard cameras they have on the nassau panels. Great racing tho

There's less to break on a kart, and with the fact modern day karts are covered with plastic the consequences are less. Though having said that Hamilton has done some pretty hard moves in F1 so they don't all go soft.

A lot of car coaches tell young karters moving into cars "forget everything you learnt in karts this is a whole new ball game", which in my opinion shows a level of ignorance to karting, and can somewhat confuse a young driver hence why some drivers tend to suddenly become overly cautious.

But what you were watching there wasn't young drivers. it was a combination of professional karters - ardigo/thonon/kozlinski - and some drivers who will go to cars. So your not watching guys that will make it to F1 (Vainio/Rowland could well do so though). For the most part your watching full-time karters
Thanks for link, this is awsome to look at
I see... I really liked the way Kozlinski was driving on wet :bowdown:
In that case I wanna see F1 covered with plastics and bumpers. The'd be ugly as hell, but at least interesting to see
I agree, I've seen some f Hamilton's movments in F1. I'm not a Hamilton fan, I'm not even a F1 fan, but I must admit Hamilton has bigger nuts than the others... :auto:
Quote from NitroNitrous :I see... I really liked the way Kozlinski was driving on wet :bowdown:
In that case I wanna see F1 covered with plastics and bumpers. The'd be ugly as hell, but at least interesting to see
I agree, I've seen some f Hamilton's movments in F1. I'm not a Hamilton fan, I'm not even a F1 fan, but I must admit Hamilton has bigger nuts than the others... :auto:

lol that's touring cars
How much Karting does Eurosport show? This is way better than watching the paint dry in F1. Exciting racing is what the public loves to see.
Quote from anttt69 :How much Karting does Eurosport show? This is way better than watching the paint dry in F1. Exciting racing is what the public loves to see.

Used to show quite a lot back in the day. Now it's just once a year coverage for the world championship final
#9 - JJ72
shame I couldn't make the trip, has been to the ICA rounds regularly but somehow has to miss this :/
Quote from NitroNitrous :Actually is more entertaining than F1, at least they overtake and seem to be kinda aggressive. I wonder why all of them become pussies when they arrive to F1.

Bigger stakes in F1: higher speeds, more cost for repairs, and much more difficult to overtake due to aero.
Really nice racing, would love to see KZ2's in that same situation.
Really awesome driving from Kozlinski. Once it got wet he just came alive. Beautiful rain lines.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG