The online racing simulator
Private helmet request
(14 posts, started )
Private helmet request
Hi there,
I have request for you - can someone make helmet for me ? My project (1/2 helmet of Buemi, 1/2 of Vettel ) is from my notebook, so I give you a scan here.

Under a HANS clinch is " K.Groblewski ", and two cards are Ace of Hearts and Spades. On viever is typed "Gives you Wings". Near viever is Red Bull logotype. On a top is same part of Buemi's helmet. On back, next part of Red Bull colors.

Please, can someone make it for me ?
Attached images
skanowanie0002.jpg
Would something like this be good ?

Oh, that's nice
But you're going to wait, I forgot my .psd on my computer and I won't get it back until friday night
Quote from fordern :Hi there,
I have request for you - can someone make helmet for me ? My project (1/2 helmet of Buemi, 1/2 of Vettel ) is from my notebook, so I give you a scan here.

Under a HANS clinch is " K.Groblewski ", and two cards are Ace of Hearts and Spades. On viever is typed "Gives you Wings". Near viever is Red Bull logotype. On a top is same part of Buemi's helmet. On back, next part of Red Bull colors.

Please, can someone make it for me ?

Nice pic
Thanks
but i can do better ;p

Mullog, no problem
And how it's going ?
Just came back home, will be on it tomorrow or tonight
Here it is eventually... I'm not quite satisfied with lots of things though But don't think I could improve as much as I would like Hope you like it...

Also, just couldn't reproduce Sebastian Buemi's top helmet part, not skilled enough But if you find someone to do it, just go for it
Attached images
HEL_Fordern.jpg
cmx_00000015.jpg
Man, thank you ! " Gives you wings" isn't so good, but this I can do Thank you !!
Well, if you got a better "GIVES YOU WINGS" give it to me Just to know, what's wrong with it ?
Quote from fordern :Oh, that's nice

Nice avatar i love Hirako Shinji.

But as a fellow skinner i must say thats a nice helmet
It looks not so good, in Kiste's Buemi helmet looks fantastic - here is skinfile
Well, definitely looks good, but Kiste's must be much much more skilled than I am I can't even think of doing such a quality skin one day
-
(fordern) DELETED by fordern

Private helmet request
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG