(J@tko) DELETED by J@tko
Very Very clean race, thanks for racing
#3 - pik_d
Session: race
your name : 17 L.Chebbi
Cars Involved : car 06/81/00/17
Lap/time : lap 2 / 4mn10
description out of your point of view

Car 06 went wide at the exit of the chicane, and when rejoining the track at a lower speed than the others behind, he let pass car 32, and then decide to come back in the racing line without even looking in his mirror and still in lower speed than car 81 who is already in the racing line at a mucht faster speed.
The result is simple,

Car 06 hits car 81, at the same moment i was coming behind, just when the accident was appenning and had to try the best as i can to avoid this accident,i couldn t even brake or slow down because car 00 was right behind, actualy touching the back of my car so i simply didn t make it, ive found my self and cars 00 in the grass due to the accident. When I was in the grass, i collected car 81 who also lost control due to car 06 and found him self in the grass right in the front of me and car 00, got hit and it was harder for me to keep control and get back in the track.
I lost 5 position and the chance of a better position in the race.
I defenetly want to see some sort of penality against car 06, i think he diservers it for causing an avoidable accident where i was affected by it and my entire race because of that incident.

Thx for letting me know the outcome
Quote from CARRERA GT :.

I didn't try take the racing line back, i had dirty tires and slided sligthly to the rigth in to the racing line, if you look closely you will see it.

I just saw the replay now, i slided but you cant see it on the replay, in my point of view in the race i slided with tiremarks. Theres maybe lag.
Still, i said sorry to 81 rigth away after race.
But there is something called "Yellow Flag" dont drive full speed then (Watch out, there could be an accident).
I accepted Arox`s apology, he was fair after the race.
Just to say that I didn`t have "yellow" at the moment of Arox`s mistake. I saw him out of racing line and decided to pass him, but he did left very little room for me and contact was made. I agree that he could be more aware, but due to his fair and sport behavior after the race, I`m OK!
I totally lost the car after this and while rejoining hit the tires, spun and someone crashed into me. I`m really sorry that others got involved.
Let the admins be judge about this if needed!
---Official Decission---

Jarl Teien, #6, lol Motorsports will get a 30 second time penalty added to the final results for unsafe recovery and causing a contact.

The #6 car left the racing surface due to a mistake. When rejoining the track he moved to the racing line. Although he first let the #32 pass he then pulled into the racing line, not being aware of #81 approaching. The resulting contact was the trigger event for further contacts which happened while trying to avoid a contact, seeing 3 more cars off track, while #6 could keep on racing.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG