The online racing simulator
lfs crashes 1
(10 posts, started )
lfs crashes 1
-
(aroX123) DELETED by aroX123
This is my rating, total of 100% each has its own %, for example music, music is more importand that the length;

FPS/Quality: 8 Out of 10%
Effects: 5 Out of 10%
Camera: 5 Out of 15%
Music: 15 Out of 20%
Action: 13 Out of 20%
Normal Length: 5 Out of 5%
(Length that fits to the idea)
Enjoyable: 3,5 Out of 5%
Various Action: 5 Out of 15%
(Not only the same thing over and over)

Overall: 59,5 Out of 100%

1st: Figth It Back Again (94%) By: BigTime Link
2nd: LFS - One month off (87%) By: Newtonyo Link
3rd: Bi-Weekly BF1 Series Promo (59,5) By: rockclan Link
4th: LFS Crashes 1 (59,5) By: albox96 Link
5th: This is... Live for speed (57,5%) By: DevilDare Link
6th

FPS/Quality: Well, It was good
Effects: It was good the first 1 min but then you kept repeating them
Camera: Too Shaky in some part, its not good. And less static cameras would be nice
Music: Good choice
Action: Nice action, i liked that
Normal Length: Perfect length
Enjoyable: I enjoyed it
Various Action: You repeated some crashes over and over.
Quote from LFSn00b :Repeating is the worst crime you could do in video editing... not to mention leaving the virtual rearviewmirror on.

I'll let squidhead do the rest.
don't be easy on him

it's a crash movie...
not a LFS MOVIE THAT NEEDS A MAD EDITING and GREATS CAMERAS
#4 - JJ72
I thought those are the basics.

Content of the movie has nothing to do with the quality control. (unless the concept of your movie justisfy a deliberate distortion/low fi look, but that's another story)

If you just want to do it to amuse yourself then don't ask for comments.
Quote from JJ72 :I thought those are the basics.

Content of the movie has nothing to do with the quality control. (unless the concept of your movie justisfy a deliberate distortion/low fi look, but that's another story)

If you just want to do it to amuse yourself then don't ask for comments.

i don't say that!
only you ever see a crash movie with effects everywhere?
only wants not rude comments
It's only my second movie i ever did
#6 - JJ72
Quote from albox96 :i don't say that!
only you ever see a crash movie with effects everywhere?
only wants not rude comments
It's only my second movie i ever did

If no one is doing it, maybe it's worth trying? You know.
Of course more effects =/= good effects.
I always prefer at least a little tweak on the hue/satuation.

If you don't want negative comments you should have said so. (tho I can't promise it will do anything but attract more negative comments.)
Quote from JJ72 :If no one is doing it, maybe it's worth trying? You know.
Of course more effects =/= good effects.
I always prefer at least a little tweak on the hue/satuation.

If you don't want negative comments you should have said so. (tho I can't promise it will do anything but attract more negative comments.)

OK all!
my next crash comp will be a little better and the next others always much more better

p.s Of course more effects =/= good effects.
I always prefer at least a little tweak on the hue/satuation
you are on a good point i will use this tip

Who at his 2nd movie did a movie that "all" sad "omg, incredible, AWESOME"?
Quote from albox96 :Who at his 2nd movie did a movie that "all" sad "omg, incredible, AWESOME"?

Lynce, for starters...

Quote from albox96 :it's a crash movie...
not a LFS MOVIE THAT NEEDS A MAD EDITING and GREATS CAMERAS

Every movie needs proper camerawork

Anyway, since you wanted your movie to have positive comments - here's a detailed analysis of your video, after i've taken my happy pills

0:00-0:04 Allright, a good intro... you know, fading works good, moving letters also, text overlayed on to the footage works miracles. But no, trust me, a black screen with text which doesn't fade into the next sequence works much better. (and oh yeah - great music choice, you can almost feel it giving you adrenaline rush as you fall asleep)

0:10-0:19 - pretty inconsistent timing during the countdown. I love inconsistency in something requering precission

0:12-0:16 It's ok, that I haven't been shown the latter part of the crash due to the cutaway, or the early part of the crash due to the camerawork. Im sure it's gruesome, and I don't want to have nightmares

0:23-0:25 Wow, a wall... thank god there were 2 seconds of you showing it, instead of the car finishing to crash... more nightmares avoided

0:30-0:46 Nope, never used in this video before. And how about that smooth camerawork - marvelous! Thank god you used no smoothing

0:47-1:08 It's always nice to see what was going on at the server, I love reading the server text. And thank god for the camerawork. I hate to see what's going on on the track. I only bought this game so I can read server messages. I wish somebody would do more server message movies

1:10-1:24 Oh, check it out, it's the crash from 0:12. So nice to see it again. Im sure that the less material you have to film the more awesome the movie turns out

1:28-1:40 It's a riddle! I love those! I rock at guessing what caused the crash! Good job in not showing us the start of the crash!

And at that my happy pills stopped working. And in my regular condition I can't be bothered to watch a video made by a person who can't be bothered to read a tutorial on how to make proper videos. Good videos are only made by people who like making videos, not by those who had nothing better to do
Quote from anbiddulph :to be honest i prefer this guys video to that

Same. At least he put some efforts in his vid, and didn't use the same cameras over and over again.

lfs crashes 1
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG