The online racing simulator
LFS Hacked Account Club
(16 posts, closed, started )
LFS Hacked Account Club
My acount has been hacked, so I decided to create a club for those who had the unfortnate happening of someone hacking your LFS account.

And who will be the first member of this club which some other dudes hope to never join? Me, myself and I. I have been banned for hacking an online host andjoining it with an S2 car. I haven't done this, a hacker did, while going online with my account. Getting hacked is bloody annoying, and only who did get hacked knows that.[

Tip to prevent hacking: Put a VERY long password that's difficult to guess, or an obvious one, that the hackers don't think you'll choose.
#2 - amp88
Quote from Danny LFS :Tip to prevent hacking: Put a VERY long password that's difficult to guess, or an obvious one, that the hackers don't think you'll choose.

Whatever you do don't put an easy or obvious one.
you're hacked? how are u using ur account still then? lol
Is he the HACKER!!!

Doom Doom Booom Booom
Why do you think your account has been hacked, and why would anyone care to do that? Unless doing it to annoy you specifically, they wouldn't gain anything from hacking a demo account. If they want one to try and cheat or hack licensed content then it would be much easier to just register a new account with a throwaway email address.
I changed my password.

PS: @AndroidXP - If they hack a server and join with S2 cars, yes they can.
Just my two cents :

If you have been hacked, and do not run a complete antivirus scan / troyan / malware / spyware / adware program check... then your more dumb than the poo of a monky.

You can have a password on a trillion-billion signs, but if there is spyware programs such as keylogging programs on your computer, it won't help, and you most likely will be hacked again. Keyloggers tracks everything you write on the keyboard, and for them they can follow your trail to what sites you visist, what you writes on the various places and such, therfor it won't matter if it's longer than my penis (which for your information is a great distance).

If you borrowed the account away to someone and then later "oh noes, someone hacked me", please, put your head or you ass and shit yourselfe something more usefull than your brain, because what's put up in your head sure as hell is not beeing used.

Oh and don't feel offended, I once managed to get hacked myself, so that's just means your as retarded as me, have a nice day
And everyone that knows me know I'm just joking, hope you solves the problem mate
The thing is, what if I change my password n another computer, not in the computer I got hacked?

I got hacked in my home PC, not in my work PC. I changed passowrd on my work PC, which I run a full scan once every day.
That could work. Just be sure the other computer is not infected
Quote from Danny LFS :
Tip to prevent hacking: Put a VERY long password that's difficult to guess, or an obvious one, that the hackers don't think you'll choose.

Ba-dum-tss

Hackers don't guess passwords. I'm pretty sure you weren't "hacked", just phished/keylogged which is not real hacking. So yea, to avoid being "hacked" use Common Sense V2.
Quote from Danny LFS :The thing is, what if I change my password n another computer, not in the computer I got hacked?

I got hacked in my home PC, not in my work PC. I changed passowrd on my work PC, which I run a full scan once every day.

Login from your home PC and the "hacker" has the password again, genius.
Quote from The Very End :Just my two cents :

If you have been hacked, and do not run a complete antivirus scan / troyan / malware / spyware / adware program check... then your more dumb than the poo of a monky.

You can have a password on a trillion-billion signs, but if there is spyware programs such as keylogging programs on your computer, it won't help, and you most likely will be hacked again. Keyloggers tracks everything you write on the keyboard, and for them they can follow your trail to what sites you visist, what you writes on the various places and such, therfor it won't matter if it's longer than my penis (which for your information is a great distance).

If you borrowed the account away to someone and then later "oh noes, someone hacked me", please, put your head or you ass and shit yourselfe something more usefull than your brain, because what's put up in your head sure as hell is not beeing used.

Oh and don't feel offended, I once managed to get hacked myself, so that's just means your as retarded as me, have a nice day
And everyone that knows me know I'm just joking, hope you solves the problem mate

I love your replies TVE, legendary, such a way with words! :huepfenic
What if theres a program that you type in 100 passwords and the program changes to one of the passwords each hour so hackers cant do shit.
So the program just picks a random passwords and has it for an hour
I don't get why anyone would 'hack' a demo account... they're free to make. If they wanted to 'hack a server' to use S2 cars, surely it would be far less hassle to just make a free email account and make a demo account of their own?

I think you're going to great lengths to try and get your account unbanned from something you did yourself.

Just my 2c.
Maybe someone wanted to annoy Danny LFS. Altough since he is demo he could just make a new account for himself. I don't see what the huge problem here is.
Quote from Khann :I think you're going to great lengths to try and get your account unbanned from something you did yourself.

Just my 2c.

wouldn't surprise me either.
This thread is closed

LFS Hacked Account Club
(16 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG