Team iDrift

[iD] - iDrift

Links:

www.iDrift.nl
Twitter
Facebook
YouTube

Intro

Team iDrift was found at Jan 1st 2009, when I had this idea to build another team on this exact date. So I first started making some skins (first time, and last time I did some skinning), a server, and my ‘pride’, the website, I spend, and still do, ages on it, tweaking, upgrading or fixing it, just like I like it, and how the visitors like it. At the begin I did everything myself, server, site, skins, logo, you call it, just to get a team-base. Nowadays, I’d like that other members also like to get involved helping me, and it also good for me, now the team is bigger.
We are not invite-only or something, if you would like to join, you have to do a tryout. I choose for this, to also give the less popular people also a chance that might have some great drifting skills.

Members

Bose
Controller : Fanatec GT3 RS Clubsport Edition
BBeast
Controller : Logitech G25
Han
Peanut
Granx
Controller : Logitech DFPGT
Rauntz
Controller : Logitech G27
Tuner
Controller : N/A
Power
Michal
Woodish

Server

I’ve built a little clever script on the site, that allows you to watch the live status of members. It’s similar to the online/offline button provided from LFS, but then bigger. For instance, when a member is offline, it says that. If the member is in a server, is says the member is online, and also puts down a link with the server name, you can click on. If you configured LFS correctly, you will automatically join the server.
You can join our server, the name is : [iD] iDrift Practise

Pictures

Thanks for reading! See you on the track.
wasn't grigg on SC or LLM or some other team?
Nope he left. But could you please ask such questions in personal to him? No offence mate, just want the thread to stay clean.
The team he left was LTC-D
Quote from (The Stig) :The team he left was LTC-D

Mate, could you please tell that to him in person? I don't want things like this in my thread like I said, because I want it to keep clean.
will idrift ever enter any events or is it just a little community in itself as im sick of looking for a team going through a "recruitment" process then all i basically get is a tag at the side of my name and a little forum so all i want to know will i drift be entering any lfs drift series or create its own
Quote from bunder9999 :wasn't grigg on SC or LLM or some other team?

Only Been in 3 Teams

[HeX] - Died basically
[LTC-D]
[iD] Currently in now
Quote from brt900 :will idrift ever enter any events or is it just a little community in itself as im sick of looking for a team going through a "recruitment" process then all i basically get is a tag at the side of my name and a little forum so all i want to know will i drift be entering any lfs drift series or create its own

Well, currently we are recruiting, but once we good some good members, we will enter events yes.
im hoping I will be selected to join your drift team. Ive been drifting in LFS since 2004. Ive been on and off of drift teams due teams dying off or not active enough.
if u would like more info just ask

If you would like to see my skills, hit me back to plan a time to check me out.
Thnx
Quote from Guber-X :im hoping I will be selected to join your drift team. Ive been drifting in LFS since 2004. Ive been on and off of drift teams due teams dying off or not active enough.
if u would like more info just ask

If you would like to see my skills, hit me back to plan a time to check me out.
Thnx

Hey. Thanks for you interest. I got one question at the moment. How old are you?

I'm looking forward to see you on the our server so I can check out your skills. I'll send you a PM with my msn and xfire.
You want to keep a topic about a team/server clean?
Please get some lessons then
Quote from rockclan :You want to keep a topic about a team/server clean?
Please get some lessons then

You could also stay away if you don't got anything useful to say. You're only out on ruining my thread, aren't you?
Quote from Bose321 :
[*]You must be older than 15 years. This is simple because we don't want immature people joining the team & leaving within 15 minutes.

Why is this? We have a 11 year old in our team and he is far from immature, just saying.
Quote from G!NhO :Why is this? We have a 11 year old in our team and he is far from immature, just saying.

rare exception, imo.
Wut?
Quote from Bose321 :You could also stay away if you don't got anything useful to say. You're only out on ruining my thread, aren't you?

Well I'm not out to that, but it seemed you WHERE out on doing that to my thread.
So this was like a revenge?
Can you people please not spam around?

Quote from G!NhO :Why is this? We have a 11 year old in our team and he is far from immature, just saying.

Like bunder said, it's a rare exception. Sure, if some 11 year old is mature, and drifts good, I wouldn't mind.
Quote from bunder9999 :wasn't grigg on SC or LLM or some other team?

LLM? Lol whats with you thinking my team is all cruisers. THis is the same BS thats happening in my thread Bose. Good luck mate u guys should do well.
Quote from Bmxtwins :THis is the same BS thats happening in my thread Bose. Good luck mate u guys should do well.

Yeah thanks. I hope they leave my thread alone now... Good luck to you aswell.
Looks like a great drift team opportunity. If i wernt already taken by a team, i would probably seek to this if i wanted drift

Good luck Bose.
Gl bose, just as before, I know this will be one of the best drift teams out there.
Thanks guys.
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :Gl bose, just as before, I know this will be one of the best drift teams out there.

lol

Optimism is a good thing.

Team iDrift is back!
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG