The online racing simulator
It's coming!! LFSW Updates!
(116 posts, started )
LFS World will get better http physics, and slipstreaming it wont cause your mouse to lose the rear end anymore.
i don't know what to do before i get the patch.
there will be no patch, the other thread was fake
I'm getting so excited its stupid! I hate what LFS has done to me!
Looks like Victor can't do a lfs world update without getting people all excited about a patch, lol Can't wait to see what new features there are.
funny thing is, theirs not much to get excited about =/
Quote from garph :I'm getting so excited its stupid! I hate what LFS has done to me!

It has made u a kid again.....like not being able to go to bed on Xmas eve cause ure too excited!
no patch, at all??????
OMG!!111 Prepare your foil hats!1!!!111
#35 - Jakg
Quote from nikimere :it wpould have to be the one night i have a truck load of college work : /

and i would have to be the one encoding videos so i have no pc's that have enough juice to play LFS, ergo no time to break a WR for once in my life!

Also, when the new patch does come out, if it fixes exploits, how long will it take for the new setups to come out? how will you know if the set you are downloading is using the now fixed expoloit that will actually make your car slower?
it's working now!!
It Works!!! Yes!!
it actually works now ..

oo new button!

Quote from DeXteRrBDN :it's working now!!
ok... it's not, but you have F5ed, erm.. wait, I did it too.... LOL

LFSW works again
www.liveforspeed.net.

Hello Racers. We would like to announce a new feature at LFS World : SMS Alerts and SMS Messages!

You can now send text messages to other LFS racers, from LFS world or from inside LFS! You can also set SMS Alerts, to be informed of new hotlap world records or receive a message when one of your buddies goes online. We have given all S2 racers two free messages, for test purposes... so we recommend you go and enter your mobile phone number and try out an Alert or a Message. If you like it then you may wish to pre-pay for more messages (can be done on LFS World). They are all charged at £0.12 - both national and international.

See what it's all about in the LFS Alerts window and the LFS Messages window, at www.lfsworld.net

On the simulation side, things have been coming along well. Eric has recently worked some more on the Aston track, including graphical improvements, texture changes and a new configuration (or two). Scawen has worked on some aerodynamic improvements, most notably, the drag and downforce from wings work correctly depending on their real angle of motion, not just the user setting. A recent push on tyre physics has resulted in much better tyres which have improved the car handling and driving experience a lot. We have also been experimenting with another interesting feature as well...
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

~closes eyes~

Please be more, please be more.
Yeah Patch R Is Released@?!$?!
LFS World Credit.. pay for lfsworld! X_D
"We have also been experimenting with another interesting feature as well... "

OMG!!!$$$%@!%#^@#!^&&Z**Z
#45 - Jakg
yay! tis back!
Quote from DeXteRrBDN :LFS World Credit.. pay for lfsworld! X_D

you should read first.

anyway, for the most useless feature ever, even if it was free

i want a patch!
Quote from Frankmd :LFS World will get better http physics, and slipstreaming it wont cause your mouse to lose the rear end anymore.

I don't know if it is the 12 beers but after reading that I mysteriously dropped from my chair

EDIT:

Quote from www.liveforspeed.net :Eric has recently worked some more on the Aston track, including graphical improvements, texture changes and a new configuration (or two).

Don't we already have enough configs for Aston? If you ask me, we only have 2 good configs for it. Westhill National anyone? Or KY Superüberextralongfriggin' 14km?

Good to know that "A recent push on tyre physics has resulted in much better tyres which have improved the car handling and driving experience a lot." tho'
omg i got so worked up ahhhhhh lol this is like funny but.. not funny in the same way
well i guess thats all they wanted to tell us in april... now guess we will have to wait for another few weeks

those few words have made me very excited.. good job guys.. u know i regard you guys as gods!!! i shall base a new religion on u..
#50 - Jakg
Quote from Vendetta :funny thing is, theirs not much to get excited about =/

its an update, LFS doenst get thoe very often!

EDIT - Damn, all the WR are still there!

It's coming!! LFSW Updates!
(116 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG