The online racing simulator
It's coming!! LFSW Updates!
(116 posts, started )
Looks like they're updating LFSW
Attached images
LFSW.jpg
Oh Oh, wonder when, tonight? Says it will be back in almost 40mins, better sit around and press that special F5 Key
lol!! lets hope something nice is coming
#4 - DeeS
nothing new?

Could it be, they're preparing for the patch to be released soon?

:clapclap: :woohoo:

EDIT:
Yay, now I have a reason to stay up a little more.
you guys are illepall

we alll are illepall.. its been so long since an update... any news is like :hyper:

btw nikimere.... nice avatar!!!.. makes me think of your avatar everytime i eat a burger.. burgers bad.. but taste sooo goooooood
#8 - maczo
Move along, nothing to see here...
Some maintenance stuff I guess, and remember that what we'll get in April is a progress report, not a patch I tell you. So relaaaax
They are just making some little adjustments to the matrix
Ya well we'll see....im still staying up just in case!
it wpould have to be the one night i have a truck load of college work : /
an empty hotlap chart!!!1
you will like the new features
Quote from ORION :you will like the new features

oh do tell....
im dying here!!!
~ 5mins!!!
:bananadea:bananadea
Well if you had read the last interview from vic, and all the stuff on the "old" lfsworld page, you would know it has something to do with: some improvement to the message system, and the premium pubstat (for webmasters).

[EDIT]
and vic isnt in time, just as expected :P
#19 - Jakg
should be up any minute, im on a high after the "Patch R Released" thread, albeit by "Scawen - Demo Racer"

EDITE:What the hell? two of the pages i tried to go on just said i didnt have the priveledges!
Ok, I need to know what's going to happen quikcly, because after this beer, I'm going to sleep.
guess this lame patch R fake thread was deleted or removed to a hidden folder...

[EDIT]
enjoy the beer Qurpiz
Quote from Qurpiz :Ok, I need to know what's going to happen quikcly, because after this beer, I'm going to sleep.

in 10 minutes and 3 and a half seconds, patch r will be released.
dammit i'm shivering with panic cause i want to be the first to get it.
get what?

that thread was a fake and I'm just doing an lfsworld update
I think I just pulled a tendon in my index finger hitting F5 too many times. illepall

(116 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG