The online racing simulator
My Drifting is Terrible, Any Tips?
Me attempting to drift.. which is pretty bad.. Can anyone tell me any tips how to improve?

Any tips on What Degree's i should use on g25?

Thanks

Jordan2007

(Sorry if this is in the wrong section)
Attached files
Fail drifting.mpr - 46.8 KB - 303 views
Use 720 degrees, just like you're supposed to. Just keep in mind where your tyres are, how hot they are, where your position on the track is and what is going to happen when you adjust throttle or steering. Concentrate and think of what your inputs will result in That is all.
Practice #1 tip
they say setup doesn't matter but make sure you're running norms with decent pressure. locked diff might make it a bit easier to catch on but later on for better results the open diffs are nice.

I use the right paddle on the g25 as an e-brake, try that to kick the rear end out.

good luck
720 and 900 degrees are both fine with G25. You have some practice needed with your lines and steering smoothness, also your setup seems quite too low and stiff. I would lift it up and make the camber more neutral at very least.

I attached a replay where I tried to do as perfect lines as I can, been a while since I've been trying to drift seriously though.
Attached files
[SAIKO^^Ð]Toni_BL1_XRT_3.spr - 106.8 KB - 252 views
I don't really drift, but when I tried it a while back I found 900 degrees so much easier than 720...however that might just be down to personal preference and setup. Try different things, see which works best for you.
Try softer suspension, itll make it easier to recover a drift.
Thanks for the tips guy's.
Take the racing line.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG