The online racing simulator
momo wheel+ ms pedals, RZ-axis?
(11 posts, started )
I have the momo racing (the black) and like most of you know the pedals are crap, actually very good but they just cant stand some pedalworking. In my pedals the accelerator is broken and doesnt give accurate values, small peaks, and allmost every time I must recalibrate it and takes a litle luck. And because I have this old MSSFFBW lying around I want to use it to give me better pedals. Plugged it in, downloaded the drivers and in windows all works great (the pedals). But when I try to configure them in LFS the gas pedal works fine but the brake is assigned as RZ-axis and it only works like on-50%-off. Anyone have any ideas to solve this?

Sure i had this exact same problem when i went from combined to split axis in the Xmas holidays.

Just use DXTweak2. This worked a treat for me
You mean that thats the solution for the momo pedals right? It wont work for me because the pedal is just fakd up.
Sorry No that is the solution to the MSFFB pedal axis issue.

Put DXtweak in

Select the RZ axis which for me had a big step in the middle as you said. Adjust axis to get a nice smooth diagonal using the values from the working pedal. Save and for me was problem solved.

Hope this helps.

As for MOMO pedals there are plenty of solutions on the web but i believe the only lasting solution is to throw them in the bin and purchase a set of quality pedals .
Oh ok, trying that tomorrow. And yes I did fix those pedals twice with tape and cant be bothered to open that and doing that hassle again. And I would like to buy good set of quality pedals but they are just out of budjet for me. Trying your advise when I have time, thanks

edit. working
#6 - maczo
You could also build* an adapter to connect the MS pedals directly to the MOMO wheel, which would be convenient and maybe would solve your issue too

* - minimal cost, not much time nor skill required
Thought that too, I only need to find right kind of connector, I dont know if I want to use that original one if I screw it up
#8 - maczo
Quote from Blackout :Thought that too, I only need to find right kind of connector, I dont know if I want to use that original one if I screw it up

For sure I wouldn't. Not with my leet skillz
I bought the DB9 connector for about $1, the telephone one shouldn't be (much) more expensive, so I think it's definitely worth it.
DB9 connector, all I can think now is Aston Martin ...dam

Oh now when I read your earlier post more carefully I can see adapter, yeees thats the way to go.
And the thinking begins Any idea what each wire does?
:banana: Yea! Now I only need to find spare parts...
edit. found this kind of adapter http://www.deltaco.fi/galleri/ma-1.jpg could spare some time

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG