The online racing simulator
FXR_The_Flagship
(13 posts, started )
FXR_The_Flagship
could some one make this paint scheme on the FXR.

The Video of The Flagship

IMAGES
01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13

If Possible I would like the image on the back window to be put on the roof please.
Hey, I will give it a shot It may be a little while before it is done, though. I have school to do.
OK, It is done. I couldn't find a High-Res enough picture to get the rear window from and have it look good, so I left that out. If you can find a better picture of the back window, then maybe I could do it. ANYways, Here is a preview. If you want this skin to be public, let me know and I will post the skinfile.
Attached images
cmx_00000001.jpg
Man that Looks Sweet Thank You.
No prob...public or private?
Yes it can be public for others to use it. I this wanted it so I can make a video with it in it.
Ok...Here is the skin file...Enjoy! It is 2048x2048.
Attached images
FXR_Flag_ship.jpg
here My personial Version
Attached images
FXR_The_Flagship_preview.jpg
I normally dont do these kinda off request.
However the tragedy of 9-11 should be memorised and never be forgotten. So I started with the car as shown here below in the preview.
Its need a twist so not done yet. I will put insome more like a skyline, a waving american flag and off course the twin towers.

Attached images
preview 911.jpg
-
(roadrash17) DELETED by roadrash17
Quote from roadrash17 :I just did that skin for ghostrider83...why do it again? O.o

Hmmm why not ??? Just because you did it doesnt mean someone else can do it aswell. Ohhh well not gonna wast mine time then since it propably hurted your feelings for some reason. There are so many people out here that skin so you must be prepared to see several skins on a request. Next time let the thread starter choose instead of you, he is asking for it not you.
actually niels own looks nicer!
Quote from niels1 :I normally dont do these kinda off request.
However the tragedy of 9-11 should be memorised and never be forgotten. So I started with the car as shown here below in the preview.
Its need a twist so not done yet. I will put insome more like a skyline, a waving american flag and off course the twin towers.

Nice Job on your version

Quote from jrd.racer :actually niels own looks nicer!

Too me they both look great.

And the more people that does this kinda thing the better becasue of the video I plane on making would look better if there was more then one version of this car was made. hint hint more skinners make this the better.
@ Neils1: I would be offended if you didn't do this skin I was really really tired when I posted that pompous post. Please do it, as anything that looks good should not be stopped

FXR_The_Flagship
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG