The online racing simulator
FOX Skin request
(6 posts, started )
FOX Skin request
Hi all!

I'd like a FOX skin if anybody can do it.

it should be a race skin, with real sponsors, and red and white as main colours.

then my name "Razgriz" written somewhere and the number 91

i hope somebody can do that. thanks.
Deja vu!

Why dont you use you pld thread?

Also, at least take the 5 min to describe how it should look or what kind of paint-job it should be... Say symmetrical or a-symmetrical, a vertical or horizontal design... let it all out.

Making something up like that is hard for someone who is not a designer and while this isnt a world wide announced competition to win prizes or money, you need a lot of luck that a profi looks at this (or you old thread)
i thought that if i asked a skin without too much details somebody would make it because if you see my old posts, i asked some more details and nobody replied. so i tried this way.

anyway i'd like my name written on the sides of the car under the helmet with a little italian flag near the name

for give you an idea i'd like the skin design like the one in the image but where is the blue i'd like the red, white should remain white . the green stripe should became red and the others stripes black.

i'd like the number 91 instead of 03 with the same character if it's possible. obviously the writtens playerzone and driving school must be cancelled and at their place some real sponsors.

i hope that now it's better and someone will have a go PLEASE
Attached images
FOX_DrivingSD03.jpg
so anybody?
TAYLOR MANIA!!! hello!

you are the best thank you very much
MAN YOU ARE A WIZARD!!! this fantastic skin in a few time...woooow!!great great great as the FBM and HEL one were.

really reaaly thanks. you're the best

FOX Skin request
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG