The online racing simulator
Readme Files
Hi all,

I did setup a server, thats all working fine, but now i was planning to use lfslapper on it. The problem is that i can't find the readme files to learn how lapper is working and how i can customize lapper just how i would like it.
I'm planning to use this server on a LAN only and wanted to configure lapper so me and my friends can have the following while racing:

1. In qualifying i would like split times relative to the fastest driver from that session.
2. During race i would like split times relative to the drivers fastest lap, so not the fastsest driver on track but for everyone a split relative to his / her fastest split from that session
3. When the reace is finished a table with finish positions , fastest lap from everyone, and with split times from that lap, also a collumn with for each player hiw fastest lap ever on that track. Would be cool to also see the fastest time ever on that track ( only from my friends, so not everyone playing lfs in the world)

From reading on the forum I think that what i want is possible, but i just can't find the right explanation, i use LFSLapper 5.846 but there's no readme file in the /doc folder.

Does a good manual for lapper exists? for the current version?

Also What exactly is the pitwindow's functionality?

Any help would be very welcome
There's no manual for Lapper. There's an Access file with all the commands in it, but as far as I know, this isn't released yet. Your first point is possible but has to be custom made, the second point is already possible, the third point is possible but has to be custum made too.

Pitwindow can be set to a certain number of laps and then you have to make a pitstop inside that window.

Example:

Race length is 10 laps
Pitwindow is lap 3-6

So you have to make a pitstop in lap 3,4,5 or 6. Making more stops is allowed but one (or more if set so in the pitwindow) has to be within this window.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG