The online racing simulator
shift i
hey there is a masive bug with Shift i it clears my lapper and nothing comes back except scheduled events and this drives me nuts cause every one does it to bypass my settings and what not
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :hey there is a masive bug with Shift i it clears my lapper

it's supposed to do that. if you press if a couple times it should reset to normal.
it does nothing >.>
i noticed this too and assumed that SHIFT+I was to shut off all on-screen modules.
Shift + I either clears all host buttons or requests buttons from the host, depending on whether there already are buttons or not.
Shift + B does the same for local buttons.

Ideally your InSim should listen for IS_BFN packets and toggle an internal tracking variable upon receiving one with the subtype BFN_USER_CLEAR or BFN_REQUEST. If a client clears the buttons, the InSim application should not send new buttons until the user "re-subscribes" by pressing Shift+I, or Shift+B respectively, causing the client to send an BFN_REQUEST.

To summarize:
BFN_USER_CLEAR -> do not send buttons to that client. Disable time and event controlled buttons, perhaps even send a BFN_CLEAR to clear buttons that might have been sent before BFN_USER_CLEAR arrived but after the client cleared the buttons.

BFN_REQUEST -> create all buttons, enable time and event controlled buttons for that client.
ok so how would i do it i found this

void managePacket(InSim.Decoder.BFN bfn)
{
infoPlayer currInfoPlayer;

currInfoPlayer = listOfPlayers.getPlayerByUCID(bfn.UCID);
if (currInfoPlayer == null)
return;
if (currInfoPlayer.PLID == -1)
return;
if (bfn.SubT == (int)InSim.bfn.BFN_USER_CLEAR)
currInfoPlayer.playerBox.deleteAllButton(currInfoPlayer, newCfg);
}

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG