(19 posts, started )
One year of 1st
#2 - d6nn
:(
cannot download . says ssmthng wrong with directory
Quote from d6nn :cannot download . says ssmthng wrong with directory

Fixed
At least I liked it
I'm back at home (from Uni) for Easter, and I can get LFS Moviespit now, so a mass download session all the last two or three month movies coming up
Very nice vid Darkone
that was a cool movie, though boring after a bit, i kinda skipped some parts. The music was also getting to my head =/ the beginning was nice though, and the way things looked
Was that inspired by Darkone55's "Live For Speed Movie 001"? The artist choice was same too. I don't ask this in negative way, we need more this kind of atmospheric movies.

I think it should have been ~2 mins shorter in the section before the pace car scene (which was cool). But I think you wanted it to fit to the music (but you could have shorten/edited the music too).

Anyways... of 5
#9 - bbman
Absolutely fabulous music you picked there... The first bit was a bit boring, pretty much the same filter for everything, but it matched quite nicely to the music... The part from the parade lap of the FOXes to the end was the best in my opinion...

I'd rate this movie 8/10 (mostly because of the music )

@deggis: If you look closely, it even says "lfs m 002" in the intro...
Quote from bbman :
@deggis: If you look closely, it even says "lfs m 002" in the intro...

LOL, I'm blind. Not that suprising because the author is Darkone55 in both movies...
Quote from deggis :LOL, I'm blind. Not that suprising because the author is Darkone55 in both movies...

Hahaha!! I already thought I misunderstood your post about the movie being inspired by Darkone....

Anyway, thanks to Darkone for this nice gift for our birthday, awesome movie imo!!
Quote from bbman :@deggis: If you look closely, it even says "lfs m 002" in the intro...

Sharp.

Thanks for all the reply's people.

The first part is supposed to be a bit boring. If I would only show the part from the Formula XR's behind the safety car, I wouldn't be as spectacular is it is now. So that's why.

Btw, maybe next time I will use different music. Maybe dance or so. Maybe even my own music.
great video, I loved the whole thing, and the music really suited it
Quote from Darkone55 :Btw, maybe next time I will use different music. Maybe dance or so. Maybe even my own music.

stick with Sigur Ros
#15 - joen
I really like your style of movies, including your choice of music. A long time ago i saw that other movie you did, Live For Speed Movie 001. And that actually inspired me to use a Sigur Ros track for my own movie which is taking forever to complete. Coincidentally it's the same track you're using at the beginning of this one
Great job
Very nice movie
Awesome skins
Brilliant movie! Loved how the footage worked with the build up of the tune, with the manic busy grid sections at the high of it all. Excellent.

If anything a little overuse of the blurryvision effect, but that's Just a minor nitpick. Fantastic stuff
What is the title of the song ?
Quote from himself :What is the title of the song ?

Sigur Rós - Glosoli

One year of 1st
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG