The online racing simulator
GBRacing Server
(34 posts, closed, started )
GBRacing Server
GBRacing Server

Server Name: GBRacing

We're just a racing server not a team but a server we're aiming to provide top services by the end of this year we will post a few updates here as always and i'm not hosting it but Storm Servers are with a 24/7 insim aswell so more details below
  • Track = KY1

• Layout = No at the momment

• Insim = Yes (Airio)

• Updates = Yes

• Admins = Yes but will be listed at a later date

• Other notes: No other notes at this momment in time.

Server Name: GBRacing

GBRacing
Our server is open 24/7 for anybody a full relese of the server will come soon but for now its under construction meaning its in the early days of the creation period and still the servers are up so come and see us today
#3 - amp88
As an observer I'm a little bit confused about exactly where you are in the context of your business plan. Can you please outline for me, and anyone else who's interested, exactly where you are? I'm talking about where your hosting company is, where LCC are and what GBRacing is in particular, but anything else would be interesting to read too.
2009 Bussness Plan

We aim to have around 200 people comming into our server per year and also we aim to have a website by 2012 and our insim will be configured and the final relese in the next 5 days .

We're not a hosting company we're a racing server and about the LCC kinda thing i'm no longer in LCC.

Anything else I need to cover?
/confused
Quote from bunder9999 :++

this whole thread is pointless.

Well, i hope that you did not expected anything else, from 13 years old punk, who came to the LFS, becosue RL friends doesnt like him .
Shut it guys, give me a chance why dont you? Ok, yes I know i'm a 13 year old punk but why dont you look at yourselves dont you think your punks aswell so THINK before you REPLY.
Quote from (The Stig) :Shut it guys, give me a chance why dont you? Ok, yes I know i'm a 13 year old punk but why dont you look at yourselves dont you think your punks aswell so THINK before you REPLY.

Oh my god, mate if you was thinking before replieing, there was tons less of spam on this forum. You're just trying to infiltrate in somehow, but you're doing it by the stupid way. Making pointless threads, teams, etc., wont make you popular on here. But however, you're not learning so i couldnt be arsed less, to explain it.
Quote from thezero :Oh my god, mate if you was thinking before replieing, there was tons less of spam on this forum. You're just trying to infiltrate in somehow, but you're doing it by the stupid way. Making pointless threads, teams, etc., wont make you popular on here. But however, you're not learning so i couldnt be arsed less, to explain it.

¬_¬ i'm not trying todo that i'm trying to just host a normal server with normal people on it thats all.
Quote from (The Stig) :¬_¬ i'm not trying todo that i'm trying to just host a normal server with normal people on it thats all.

I dont mind, but the thing is that everything what you were hosting/making, failed much...
The server is not even up.

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ADVERTISING THINGS THAT DO NOT EXIST. IT WASTES THE TIME OF EVERYBODY ON THIS FORUM, AND WASTES EVEN MORE OF BOB SMITHS TIME SEEKING OUT AND CLOSING YOUR THREADS WHEN PEOPLE START GETTING THE NAPALM OUT. LIKE I AM DOING NOW.

Sorry for the caps everybody else, just needed to get that out of my system.
Quote from Davidos93 :The server is not even up.

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ADVERTISING THINGS THAT DO NOT EXIST. IT WASTES THE TIME OF EVERYBODY ON THIS FORUM, AND WASTES EVEN MORE OF BOB SMITHS TIME SEEKING OUT AND CLOSING YOUR THREADS WHEN PEOPLE START GETTING THE NAPALM OUT. LIKE I AM DOING NOW.

Sorry for the caps everybody else, just needed to get that out of my system.

Same answer given in other post SPAM!
Our server is currently being used for: FlySim Racing League
Oh for gods sake, when will it end.
Quote from Xtremesr-Black :Oh for god sake, when will it end.

It will end when [TC] CityDriving unban me from their servers !
Quote from (The Stig) :It will end when [TC] CityDriving unban me from their servers !

:ices_rofl Well dont come here to spam or a mod can stop it by himself.
Quote from EliteAti ::ices_rofl Well dont come here to spam

I aint giving up you know EliteAti so dont *** up at the last minuite
Btw, cant this guy just get permanently banned from LFS forums? I mean, whatever he "starts", goes for an epic fail .
Sucha shame that your parents dont know what are you doing on your computer Stiggy.
Quote from (The Stig) :Slap and facepalm yourself m8

Dude, you are 13 (if you are) years old punk, so on your place i'd go play with plastic cars, instead of writing what you are.
YOU ARE AN EPIC FAIL, STO STOP TRYING!
Thank you in the name of whole LFS community.

Quote from thezero :Dude, you are 13 (if you are) years old punk, so on your place i'd go play with plastic cars, instead of writing what you are.
YOU ARE AN EPIC FAIL, STO STOP TRYING!
Thank you in the name of whole LFS community.

I'm gonna try again this time I will not FAIL!
#25 - pipa
This thread is closed

GBRacing Server
(34 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG