The online racing simulator
New FZ Interiors!
(19 posts, started )
New FZ Interiors!
you can't post pictures of vob edits on here.
bah, it's just a demonstration pic of the tail lights. The vob has nothing to do with my interior.
Quote from piratetype :bah, it's just a demonstration pic of the tail lights. The vob has nothing to do with my interior.

it dose not matter, you can't post anything related to vob edits.
It's photoshopped
Quote from piratetype :It's photoshopped

its not photoshopped.
why don't you take a picture without the vob mod?
#7 - BIzO
Hahaha noob. Nice VOB mod. You most likely messed up ur s2 just putting this file up with a vob mod pic.

Oh and BTW ur lights are off center anyway. looks ugly
Of course he can post here Screenshots of VOB mods, he just cant share the .vob file on LFS forums. And he came only to show the interior of FZR, not the vob mod. Pretty good job with the interior i can say

Quote from NoYPiDRiFTER :Hahaha noob. Nice VOB mod. You most likely messed up ur s2 just putting this file up with a vob mod pic.

:ices_rofl
Fixed!
All the pics are on a private forum!

Quote from NoYPiDRiFTER :Hahaha noob. Nice VOB mod. You most likely messed up ur s2 just putting this file up with a vob mod pic.

Don't really care about the S2 There's more where that came from anyways
Quote from EliteAti :Of course he can post here Screenshots of VOB mods.

I'm 110% sure he can't post an image of a car with a .VOB mod.
Enough with the vob already!
It's moved to a private forum, end of discussion!
Where do you get the vob mod?

Anyway, I like the front lights. They look so evil.
Don't know - because i don't have it As mentioned - the pic was used for demonstration only

Anywho, Image update:
Why have you put boobs where your lights should be?
Quote from Vendetta :Why have you put boobs where your lights should be?

Haven't really noticed that :P Most likely because i'm gay
Quote from mutt107 :it dose not matter, you can't post anything related to vob edits.

Quote from tinky winky :I'm 110% sure he can't post an image of a car with a .VOB mod.

READ ME. It's perfectly okay to post images and videos of modified version of LFS, no matter what kind of modification, as long as you don't provide the modification itself without approval by a moderator. That's what the forum rules state.

Moderators are here to uphold the rules, not make up their own. If a moderator tells you it's not allowed, point him/her to the rules. Simple as that.
I suppose Victor will eventually change the rules to cover .vob mods, but until then, it is by all means allowed to post images and videos of modified content.

Don't mean to piss any moderators or Victor off, just stating the facts

PS: Many vehicle modifications are covered by #2 of the LFS forum agreement, specifically those ripped from other games.
Thanks man =)

New FZ Interiors!
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG