The online racing simulator
pvl crash system
(25 posts, started )
pvl crash system
Hello eveybody i have just enter'ed this server for the 1st time and didnt even get chance to leave the pits before i got banned WHY ????!!!!!
They probably didn´t wanted you there. Same thing happende to me at dovrchu.cz #2 a week ago.
#3 - garph
Don't worry about it, just get on with things and join another one.
is this server and XFG FPRS crash system the same..? as i was winning the poins in that server and worked hard to get there.
#5 - garph
Dunno what you're talking about.

People pay for their servers, it has nothing to do with the LFS developers. The server owners can do what they want, which means they can kick you, ban you for any reason they want.

We can't do anything about that, don't take it personal, just get to another server.
PVL you gonna give your side of the story?
#7 - P V L
Come on James, you know exactly why I banned you from my server....

You can play your silly games on other servers with me, but on my OWN

server I will just not let destroy you my fun.
/drama
Quote from P V L :Come on James, you know exactly why I banned you from my server....

You can play your silly games on other servers

oh, snap!
Quote from James79 :is this server and XFG FPRS crash system the same..? as i was winning the poins in that server and worked hard to get there.

James you rodder thers always - -Lfs Bangers- - and Fnb Bangers you can race on, we like to play silly games on there as you know
Sorry to intervene into this topic, but I just noticed something:
Quote from P V L :You can play your silly games on other servers with me, but on my OWN server I will just not let destroy you my fun.

That cries out "admin / power abuse" at me (in b4 "it's my/his server, I/he can do what I/he want(s)"). Also, I've heard from James that one of the reasons you banned him was that he overtook you in the points standings (sign of a sore loser). If this is true, then I'm not going in the Crashsystem if you act like this as an admin.
Hm, not James overtook me, its Frenchy's account that did it. They drove

both on one account to get in front of me and get some mates in to only

crash me from first second of races, especially killing me in turn one with full

speed all time to destroy my races. If thats what you call good racing...

By the way, the language they use is really bad and fits perfect to their

driving skills. Frenchy has a PB ~ 2.5 seconds slower than mine, so he

really takes some cheap cheating moves to get pass me, he alone has no

chance. Just to give you a view from the other side. Greets P V L
Quote from P V L :Hm, not James overtook me, its Frenchy's account that did it.

I thought you was talking about me for a second.

P.S, just to add. I have known PVL for a long time now, and race/cruise with him alot (although not much lately), and one thing he is not, is a sore loser. He's a great guy, and one which will not let the power of being an Admin goto his head, hence why i think James MUST of done something to get a ban, as PVL is not the kind of guy just to ban someone for no reason.
We have no racing skillz so we go to crash server and get moaned at for crashing what a joke PVL you are a sore loser and you know it, if one of my mates stop you your dummie comes out and you start moaning to me and frenchy. Go on then you still havent said why i am banned from your server i have not broke any rules i just like crashing you and DONT CRASH PVL ISNT A RULE. But it seems like it is ?
Just by reading this useless arguement, you could think that this is about a cruise server.
Quote from James79 :Go on then you still havent said why i am banned from your server

He banned you 'cause you smell funny. Happy now? It won't make any difference. No one is gonna hate PVL, and no one is gonna feel sorry for you.

Also, why someone spends money on a racing sim just to use it for crashing I don't understand but... to each his own
Quote from P V L :Hm, not James overtook me, its Frenchy's account that did it. They drove both on one account to get in front of me and get some mates in to only crash me from first second of races, especially killing me in turn one with full speed all time to destroy my races.

Now I see why you banned that account.
Disregard my sore loser / admin powuhhhhh statement from before; your first post you made looked it you were a sore loser with admin powuhhhhh.
Hi
I would like to know if we can use cheats on your server?

I have a replay in hand of a fellow named MAXI which is using a cheat which any car who touches his, just flies away....which is not very fun...

is there limits to this?
#19 - Dac
Quote from pedronery :Hi
I would like to know if we can use cheats on your server?

I have a replay in hand of a fellow named MAXI which is using a cheat which any car who touches his, just flies away....which is not very fun...

is there limits to this?

Forgive me if im speaking nonsense but are you sure he's just got really bad lag?
Quote from pedronery :Hi
I have a replay in hand of a fellow named XXXX which is using a cheat ?

Can you post the replay ? I would like to see it .
here you go
just got out of the server and there were more... but didnt make the replay :/
i really like this server but without cheats....
Attached files
MAXI.mpr - 445 KB - 139 views
ok ok u guys. Now seriously. I will post a replay with more unusual accidents and i want to see your reactions
Where is it ? :clapclap::juggle: :sheep:
Airio system is watching about bad lagging afaik. If anyone is really ALWAYS

lagging like hell I will have to ban him as the last solution. Have fun, PVL.l

pvl crash system
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG