The online racing simulator
[MTDZX]: 3 years behind
(13 posts, started )
Hello! Nothing special but we are reached today our 3-year-old-line and what we are going to say is: More is coming!

A picture of the current team

Well...as usually, many people are saying about our strange things what happens in our team. Maybe the most asked thing is, what the ******* is team's name followed by the numbers, for example, the current number is 4.01.
It means a version of about what new resources team has got up

Team is not in professional in LFS as racing but something half-relaxed things, so our target is half-relaxed things.

I start our history:

From 25.09.2006 to 25.09.2009

25.09.2006 Team was born in these times with KrisuTSi called MTD. It was the beginning of the fun of it completely blue-colored and the LFS in using the name for example:
MTD-KRISTIAN or MTD-Unk.Master21. Later, when the people became a little more, started to use small initial letters, and our tag came two
New colors: green and white. a couple of days later, this became the logo do these colors in one.

The first so-called. Official logo of the Paint and logo After we made first skin to XR GT Turbo. It was
completely black, which overshadowed the logo icons side of the hood. Buffers were blue, and the rear end locked TRD.

MTD ratio were also a few team members, which are still included, Baby, R4DiUS, N4, M-Power, Dev1, Ville D-4D.
A few of these left a short time away, or the rest of the team in general as the reason why, between the dispute or sit, but not interested.

The first team entered the video in October-November time, probably, 29.11.2006.

In team races, MTDZX (MTD at that time) has done quite reasonably well. Good memories can be considered BAC vs MTD years 2006 - 2007, when the first
MTD game took profits, thanks to a set of members: Ali Timon. BAC's team fell apart in 2007 during the summer.

MTD 3.1.2007 collapsed and was replaced by MTD-X (Master Drivers Team X-Treme).There is one video from MTD-X but the members changed and the Skins began to be
even better. Our logo got a new nuance of color, white. later it was changed in photoshop and made a little later it came back.

The first X-Treme Video Alert came 8.5.2007. Since then the team fell again, and just before the start of increased summer team was born again, but
close to the current format: MTDZX (Master Team Drivers Zero X-Treme). Acronym, the Z-letter means Zero Noob. So, purely constructive team
which may not be one of childish behavior or lavish members. Or at least team tried for it.

MTDZX began to do a real breakthrough in X-treme Alert 2's entry into YouTube. It was very popular because it was a lot of new
tricks or stunts using the term and the team began to get fans.

X-Treme Alert 3
comes to YouTube was only a matter of time
MTDZX would be the world's best LFS-Stunt team?

Yes ... Then, X-treme Alert 4 came!
But let's go a little backwards ... X-treme Alert 3: after the team reached one of the breakthrough: Becoming S2 mode!
Team leader, or [MTDZX] Master # 21 (UnknownMaster21) applied themselves 7.1.2008 itself S2 license, and later a couple of other followed suit.

X-treme Alert 5 or abbreviated XA5 prove it, why MTDZX is the world's best LFS-Stunt Team. Video was 6 people in the video and came up to 7min long full of action.

The best video did Puttonen (Puttonen) which received the value of the name 'Mr. Backflip. XA5 made MTDZX: An 2-year celebration in honor of and to be sure that
by now it is MTDZX proof of what a miracle the team from Finland, it is this?

Well. There was a bit history of us, sorry about the text of the form it is not the best one, but we are making it to finish it as we or I still remember it. I am not telling much more now, just I want to give thanks to my team's members and to You, just for keeping thumbs up

About a bit in future, I do not know what is waiting for us. At least we are trying to get stunt server in LFS and couple of Race Servers with InSim online. and why not about drift? and how about XA8?

Ok, that's all! Happy Birthday MTDZX!

MTDZX Homepage
MTDZX Forums

Remember to watch our history photos. Just if got intrested!
Attached images
3YP.jpg
#2 - G!NhO
Congrats!
Nice, congrats
Grats but the thread title doesn't really mean what you actually wanted to say, I think.
gratz
Quote from zeugnimod :Grats but the thread title doesn't really mean what you actually wanted to say, I think.

That's the one point of strange things what we got. commands and things are not clear, specially in drunk
#7 - Tukko
Quote from zeugnimod :Grats but the thread title doesn't really mean what you actually wanted to say, I think.

you mean [MTDZX]: 3 years behind = Retards

Happy Birthday
Quote from Tukko :you mean [MTDZX]: 3 years behind = Retards

Happy Birthday

Why? It´s not that easy to survive 3 years as a team.

Grats!
Gratz MTDZX .

Happy Birthday

:ices_rofl I can remember those times when we started

EDIT: Navi98 your sig fails as my mind of mindless

Happy Birthday

I didn't want to say it like this. :P
-
(Mikko1) DELETED by Mikko1 : Idiot_ism
Congrast Master! well done :P
Your team looks like fun
Thumbs Up for the next year

Best wishes
Quote from Mikko1 :This thread still alive? Are we 5 years behind now? D:

-.-

think? why you raised up this thread as we have other info thread here lol...

I have just forget this... please let this go or lock thx

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG