The online racing simulator
Scirocco,new track, Tyre Physics .....
Hi Racers

Is a question

¿all in patch? ¿all in the S3?

¿Scirocco and physics in patch and track in the S3?

Thx, see u
die in fire pls, ty
Scirocco will be aviable for people with S1 lisence (and the ones with S2, S3), track will be aviable for the ones with S3 lisence while the physics will be aviable for everyone (even demo).

How things are released we do not know yet. If everyone comes in one package, or spread out over several patches is not clear yet.
Yes

/thread
Physics improvements: demo + all licence levels, from the next official patch
Scirocco: requires S1 licence or above, from the next official patch
Rockingham: requires S3 licence, from a future patch
Quote from N I K I :die in fire pls, ty

He actually asked a very good question, so maybe learn to read and reply with your own sayings than someone elses.

Good reply from Bob too, I thought the next patch would be including rockingham and all the updates, but your wording suggests not.
THX +1000000

and sorry, my english is ...
Quote from N I K I :die in fire pls, ty

i do not know what exactly you were trying to achieve with that post. but it is out of line, Please dont do that again - you have received an infraction.
I do think it was perfectly fine as a post....nto as a new thread. It should just have been in the track thread.
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :I do think it was perfectly fine as a post....nto as a new thread. It should just have been in the track thread.

so lets wish people death,
Look maybe are we that often on the forum, but most of the Community members are not, and that is why this can happen.

P.s.: what bob said isnt said before.
P.s.2: the other thread is only Flamewar again , so i can understand completly that he tried the ask a normal question in here, because he didnt want some wierd reactions...
I will admit the main thread is huge and information like this can often get buried. It would be nice if there was just an official info thread, and a seperate general discussion thread for the masses, tbh.

Although I don't know for sure about Rockingham, to me it comes across as being pretty clear that it is not the devs intentions to include it in the Scirocco patch.
i think this is already answered in other thread and if not he could've asked in there, but instead he posted new thread so i flamed him, what am i not allowed to do that?
If I'm not allowed to do such thing, then I am sorry and it won't repeat.
This is the same thing as the people that starts flaming people with "SEARCH OMG!!!11" thingy. Give people some air, not everyone checks the forum everyday, and browsring thorught topics of xx pages can be difficoult.

And it was a good question, and english is not native language for everyone

But I forgive you Niki, when you finally let me win a XRT race against you
Quote from N I K I :i think this is already answered in other thread and if not he could've asked in there, but instead he posted new thread so i flamed him, what am i not allowed to do that?
If I'm not allowed to do such thing, then I am sorry and it won't repeat.

I don´t think the problem here, is what you did, but how you did it. Even if you thought that the question was useless, your reaction was uncalled for, and completely over the edge.
Plus that thread is 20 pages full of "omg scawen we <3 u" who the feck whats to look through that.
lol pearcy

so flaming is ok if you do it correctly, come some of you demonstrate pls
Quote from chunkyracer :I don´t think the problem here, is what you did, but how you did it. Even if you thought that the question was useless, your reaction was uncalled for, and completely over the edge.

'Die in a fire' has become as synonymous with LFS as 'When it's done', at least here on the forums.

Spicy even has it as his avatar .
#21 - VoiD
Maybe some sort of Sticky with Scawen´s posts for the less talented and/or/both lazy users..?
Quote from N I K I :lol pearcy

so flaming is ok if you do it correctly, come some of you demonstrate pls

Well I suppose my signature isn't direct flaming to one singular person, but he's atleast using it in a sentence in which has an actual meaning, not just saying it to look cool and allmighty.
Quote from N I K I :so flaming is ok if you do it correctly, come some of you demonstrate pls

Niki you f*cking bellend leave him alone

anyone?
omg scawen we u

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG