The online racing simulator
Kanye West ruined Taylor Swift's award winning moment.
First of all, i wonder why there is still no thread about it yet. Well now there is

Well, at MTV Musicvideo Awards 2009 there was a little incident where Kanye West took a speech when Taylor Swift won the best female video award. Taylor was basically shocked and was embarrased. Kanye has already apologized about this on TV (US and on live news i guess). Also, Barack Obama called Kanye as "Jackass" after this. Later on, Beyonce won the best video of the year and gave her moment for Taylor to end her speech correctly.

Here's a little video preview what happened:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNEGRnIfsM4

Alternate video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z8gCZ7zpsQ

My personal opinion is ... that shizzle happens, saw hes apologize already and also on the video u can see how he realises that it was a bad move (after he ends the speech). But yea, it was bad.
Pretty sure everyone on the entire net has seen and heard of this by now. And of course it was a bad move, why would any say it was alright?
I mean seriouslIMMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT HAZAKY HAS THE GREATEST KANYE POST OF ALL TIME.

Ahem.

Course if he'd done that to me while I was accepting my award, I would have punched him in his stupid face. But Taylor is a young girl so I'll let her away with not doing the same herself
Are you kidding me, what are you, 9?
Why so negative? There are alot pointless threads around here and why cant we discuss about it? Even if half of the youtube is sayng that he is a gay fish, we could discuss it or what?
hazaky, im really happy for you, and imma let you finish but this is old content.
Quote from Klutch :hazaky, im really happy for you, and imma let you finish but this is old content.

It is, but i didnt see any threads here about it so ... i made one
It was kind of already discussed in the Inevitable picture thread.

Also, everybody on the whole damn net has used this joke already. So its not cool anymore.
I can't believe what fus this created I watched it live and it looked pretty staged, so.. yea... imma let myself finish this post, but LFS forum has much better threads so.. amidoingitrite!>!21111!?
Quote from DevilDare :Also, everybody on the whole damn net has used this joke already. So its not cool anymore.

Well, jokes are different. The actual thing is what we're talking about =]
#10 - pipa
Well that women couldnt get a better PR, could she?
Quote :Kanye West ruined Taylor Swift's award winning moment.

who cares, award shows are stupid, and so is taylor swift.
Quote from bunder9999 :who cares, award shows are stupid, and so is taylor swift.

Not sure what ur pointing on tho. Theyr both even for me, what Kanye did is bad in my opinion.
Let's just look on the bright side, he created a great internet meme as a result of his douchebaggery.
Quote from hazaky :It is, but i didnt see any threads here about it so ... i made one

There doesn't have to be a thread on EVERYTHING.

If this was an interesting topic, worth any kind of input at all, there would have already been a topic about it.
Let me go make a thread of me going to WC
Quote from Fuse5 :There doesn't have to be a thread on EVERYTHING.

If this was an interesting topic, worth any kind of input at all, there would have already been a topic about it.

Well i think its interesting and there always needs to be first people who does it. I guess i failed with this thread then, dont know why tho -.-
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Let me go make a thread of me going to WC

Let's hope Kayne doesn't ruin THAT moment.
Quote from hazaky :Well i think its interesting and there always needs to be first people who does it. I guess i failed with this thread then, dont know why tho -.-

First of all, it's REALLY thread un-worthy, second, you made it like 2 weeks after, and third, you actualy CARE about that whole event?
#19 - 5haz
I'm expecting to Kanye to show up in the Rockingham thread in some way or another pretty soon.
#22 - 5haz
Dayum, It was pretty inevitable anyway.
Maybe not stupid, but she does seem to pretty much copy avril lavigne, the vocal style is exactly the same lol.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Maybe not stupid, but she does seem to pretty much copy avril lavigne, the vocal style is exactly the same lol.

Ginho has a crush on her.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG