The online racing simulator
JDM AllStars 2009 - Wembley Layout
(8 posts, started )
I know people have made this layout over and over again, but i wanted to edit Corey_XR4I's version as the start was too short. I ended up having a clear autocross and trying to make my first ever replica.

I didn't have any decent pictures to make this from so i used certain shots in the jdm allstars wembley 2009 video, mainly from where dan chapman is explaining the layout.

Personally i think for my first major try at making a 1:1 scale layout, and even more so from a video, i think its worked really well and i think its as close to realism as it could ever get (as we have no bumps for obj's)

Hope you like it! (bottom of page under pics showing overall and clips)

Video i used...
JDM Allstars - Wembley 2009 - The Drift Festival
Attached files
AU1_JDMALLSTARSWEMBLEYCRABO.lyt - 3.1 KB - 590 views
I can't see download link
woooops xD

there is one on now
#4 - Phsx2
honestly its good for a first attempt but i prefer corey's version. Admittedly the straight into the first corner should be longer, however the rest of the track in his version is much closer to the real track for instance the distance between the last three corners is longer than it is in your version
how did you make the rumble strips?
#6 - Nicce
Quote from CrAbStEr DrIfTeR :I know people have made this layout over and over again, but i wanted to edit Corey_XR4I's version as the start was too short. I ended up having a clear autocross and trying to make my first ever replica.

I didn't have any decent pictures to make this from so i used certain shots in the jdm allstars wembley 2009 video, mainly from where dan chapman is explaining the layout.

Personally i think for my first major try at making a 1:1 scale layout, and even more so from a video, i think its worked really well and i think its as close to realism as it could ever get (as we have no bumps for obj's)

Hope you like it! (bottom of page under pics showing overall and clips)

Video i used...
JDM Allstars - Wembley 2009 - The Drift Festival

Hey!!!
just ondering but ho can i actually play this track? i have donloaded it, then what???????? please msg back asap
Quote from chaslocke :Hey!!!
just ondering but ho can i actually play this track? i have donloaded it, then what???????? please msg back asap

Sorry but you can't use layouts as a demo racer.

This is a feature for licensed users only.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG