The online racing simulator
Lights
(16 posts, started )
Lights
OK, im sorry if this is in the wrong forums, im not shure if its classed as "technical help" my appologies now...
Anyway i have worked out how to flash my lights and honk my horn but i saw someone useing their indicators, how do you go this, and is there a way to bind one key to do the horn lights and indicarors at once, thanks in advance
N1TR0S
blinkers-8,9,0
Can i bind a button to do multiple functions though?
dunno
if your using a wingman, you can somehow using the wingman profiler

but other than that, no
SO this game dosnt have a bind <key> <Function> command in a consol i take it...Is there any way to change the code, because i was looking at the txt document for the settings and it has all the binds, could i simply add more than one key?
#7 - shim
there is no console as such in LFS that i know of
As said, there is no "console", a la doom/quake/UT etc., and the rebind system is limited to those you can select. There are 3rd party applications which you could use in theory to do this though.
no..

but can you please make your signature about 10 lines smaller..
ahhhhhhh ....no
But thanks for all the "help"
N1TR0S
Yeah, Nitrous, your sig is by far the most annoying thing on the forum these days. Can't you just have normal size, cos no one cares that much how much you drive on the oval...
Hmm? What did he say?

One solution, as I never saw any useful from him and his sig really makes me sick...
Yeah, the only problem is that I always click on "view post", guess i am just too curious.
#14 - Jakg
Quote from N1TR0S :ahhhhhhh ....no
But thanks for all the "help"
N1TR0S

they answered your question, ergo they helped, and i love the oval as well, but you dont see a thirty foot sig beneath my post declaring that to the world!
dump the sig. It's like doing this
ok?

Lights
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG