The online racing simulator
Truck Park Drift Layout
(20 posts, started )
#1 - Tazka
Truck Park Drift Layout
#3 - Tazka
Quote from shashdev :So, is it private because I can't see any place to download the layout. Looks like a lot of fun!

lol i forgot sry. Im a bit tired i guess.
Sound problems
I downloaded the file and added it to layouts in the data base. it uploaded and working fine...Shortly after i noticed my sound wasnt working... tryed checking my volume controls everything is on non muted.Restarted my pc. checked other sites as well for sound but nothing..dunno if you have a bug in the file or not... wondering if anyone els has this problem. and how to fix it??? thx crosses fingers..
Quote from DriftMasterSmoke :I downloaded the file and added it to layouts in the data base. it uploaded and working fine...Shortly after i noticed my sound wasnt working... tryed checking my volume controls everything is on non muted.Restarted my pc. checked other sites as well for sound but nothing..dunno if you have a bug in the file or not... wondering if anyone els has this problem. and how to fix it??? thx crosses fingers..

Played it a couple of times. Fun layout. Haven't had any problems.
really want this track but cant get it wont let me save target
Umm Guys i think your missing something. In the preview of the track his fz5 has a spoiler so this must mean he has used a vob mod to get it isnt that against the rules? Your arnt meant to edit vob files so he must be in alot of trouble
Interesting idea

Quote from Jacko1 :In the preview of the track his fz5 has a spoiler so this must mean he has used a vob mod to get it isnt that against the rules?

Maybe you should just read them instead of asking whether it's against the rules or not
Quote from Jacko1 :Umm Guys i think your missing something. In the preview of the track his fz5 has a spoiler so this must mean he has used a vob mod to get it isnt that against the rules? Your arnt meant to edit vob files so he must be in alot of trouble

It isn't against the forum rules, and is not forbidden in the LFS EULA.

You should be familiar with both.
completely irrelavent, imo not really important until he goes online and wins from it

and try restoring your computer back to a few days ago, it did the trick for me when all sound stopped working. check youtube see if there is sound.
were can i get this layout
Railings on bl3??? Did i miss something lol?

Edit:Ok i look vid again and i see its a mod(railings,trees,trashcan) Now my only question is, is that legal? cuz i wanna try too:P
yea drive in to truck -> smart one :@
Tazka do you remember where you download this XRT textures? I like the interiors and wheel!
#18 - Zay
Quote from Napalm Candy :Tazka do you remember where you download this XRT textures? I like the interiors and wheel!

He has illegally modded the vob file, as stated in the rules the .VOB FILE MUST NOT BE MODDED WHATSOEVER FOR ANY REASON or something like that.
it's fine for him to post pctures of the modded .VOB, he just cannot release the modded .VOB on this forum. fun layout BTW, very unique.
Last edited by matseracer; Yesterday at 09:53. Reason: typo

Truck Park Drift Layout
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG