The online racing simulator
would it be possible?
(85 posts, closed, started )
this thread is really detiorating
Lack of attention? Seems like it. Honestly it's about time for ya to grow up...
#53 - 5haz
I'll say, you're both reported, you're supposed to be in the creche, not here.
Quote from 5haz :I'll say, you're both reported, you're supposed to be in the creche, not here.

If im going out, IM GOING OUT IN STYLE!!!!!!!

Im not growing up, I Will end up getting banned, But When you think of a camel.. You will think of Jordan2007.
#55 - 5haz
Quote from Jordan2007 :Im not growing up, I Will end up getting banned, But When you think of a camel.. You will think of Jordan2007.

I refuse.

All I'll say is, when you get done in you'll be gripped with regret and be desperate to win us all back over.

There is no such thing as going out in style on an internet forum, not even Kev managed it. You either leave quietly with respect or you leave with everyone laughing and pointing, you're heading for the latter.
I Dont want to win anyone over, but the people who i respect.
#57 - 5haz
Quote from Jordan2007 :I Dont want to win anyone over, but the people who i respect.

Judging by your posts, that would be about no one.
You Dont know me Son, So dont even try Judging me.
#59 - 5haz
Quote from Jordan2007 :You Dont know me Son, So dont even try Judging me.

You don't exactly create a good impression of yourself. Anyway, I find it comforting that there is at least one person lower than me on the forum food chain.
Quote from 5haz :You don't exactly create a good impression of yourself. Anyway, I find it comforting that there is at least one person lower than me on the forum food chain.

i think that youre lower than jordan as you joined feb 2008 and have 3400 posts
Yes, i might not have any respect, but atleast i dont sit on the forum all day trying to earn it.
#62 - Jakg
Yes, because posts and join dates actually mean **** all.
#63 - 5haz
Quote from brt900 :i think that youre lower than jordan as you joined feb 2008 and have 3400 posts

Its what you say, not when you joined and how much you say of it, that counts.

Quote from Jordan2007 :Yes, i might not have any respect, but atleast i dont sit on the forum all day trying to earn it.

Instead you sit on the forum all day trying to lose it.
Quote from 5haz :Its what you say, not when you joined and how much you say of it, that counts.

but 3400 posts
Quote from Jakg :Yes, because posts and join dates actually mean **** all.

17,000.. Right..
Jordan, isn't it past your bed time? Mommy Daddy not telling you to go yet?
Actually it is, Iv gotta get up at 6AM, Gotta present a bottle of champagne to a Touring car Driver, VIP Tickets plus a gridwalk, So a long day.

So yes, il be gone soon.
#68 - 5haz
Quote from brt900 :but 3400 posts

Yes 3429 posts, none of which include oversized writing about brown cows, camels, excessive captials and crying about how hard done by I am.
Christ my 9 year old sister speaks better sense and has much more maturity about her than you pair.

sorry to have to use her as an example but your what 15 16? and act like this? Nice going boys
Quote from 5haz :Yes 3429 posts, none of which include oversized writing about brown cows, camels, excessive captials and crying about how hard done by I am.

may i please ask what is bad about having fun
Hes a old **** He doesnt know the meaning of Fun.

(He thinks Going on LFS Forum and Replying to Stupid Posts and creating argument's is Fun.)
Quote from Jordan2007 :Actually it is, Iv gotta get up at 6AM, Gotta present a bottle of champagne to a Touring car Driver, VIP Tickets plus a gridwalk, So a long day.

So yes, il be gone soon.

Good. Good to hear. I am pretty sure everybody is pretty damn sick of you by now. Oh and do us a favor, don't come back.

Its for your own good. Trust me. Get the ... out before you make an even bigger dickhead out of yourself. Although I am not quite sure if thats even possible by now.

Also, in your world fun = Sit on forums and start arguments and call people camels and whatnot?

Get a life. Go outside. Its much more fun.
Quote from DevilDare :Good. Good to hear. I am pretty sure everybody is pretty damn sick of you by now. Oh and do us a favor, don't come back.

Its for your own good. Trust me. Get the ... out before you make an even bigger dickhead out of yourself. Although I am not quite sure if thats even possible by now.

nah another dickhead like you will come and beat him
+1

Now thats what i call a post.

Dont even bother telling me to get out you dirty ****, I Can stay, And i want to stay, im happy for everyone to hate me even brt900.
#75 - 5haz
Quote from Jordan2007 :Hes a old **** He doesnt know the meaning of Fun.

(He thinks Going on LFS Forum and Replying to Stupid Posts and creating argument's is Fun.)

Jesus mun, I'm only 17, jesus christ, 'sweet sixteen' will never come back, now I feel old.

I believe you started this argument, I'm just making sure you're properly embarrased by what you have done by tomorrow.

Fun is matter of opinion, your idea of is a bit different to normal human beings.
This thread is closed

would it be possible?
(85 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG