The online racing simulator
would it be possible?
(85 posts, closed, started )
would it be possible?
hi,
would it be possible to have table badminton it would be like table tennis just with a mini shuttlecock and a bigger table i googled with no return
#2 - 5haz
Perhaps you could be on to a new trend.
#3 - J@tko
Erm, no.

That would be the most pointless game, like ever

Firstly, why the hell would you want a table? A shuttle doesn't bounce [very well, at least], so there's no way you'd want a table. And also, if you binned the table and just had a small court, then you could get to all 4 corners with one step, so winning a point would be kinda hard

God-damned forum removing all my favourite smiles.
I presume due to the nature of the shuttlecock, a scale version wouldn't work too well. Try making a paper airplane out of a copybook page compared to a full sized A4 one and you'll see what I mean Even if the flight was possible, you wouldn't be able to hit it hard and far enough to get the trajectory that makes full badminton fun (and possible), where the shuttlecock peaks and nosedives

Also, you wouldn't be able to bounce it off the table, meaning all you'd be doing is hitting it over an object, which you could do in your living room if you wanted to
Quote from brt900 :hi,
would it be possible to have table badminton it would be like table tennis just with a mini shuttlecock and a bigger table i googled with no return

You Come up with the Most unusual Inventions Ever..

Your a TWAT
Quote from brt900 :would it be possible to have table badminton

Although scientists have managed to split the smithereen practical applications such as this haven't been put in production yet. But don't give up, the future will be exciting and as always in a sequentially subsequent period of time which is just as exciting on its own!
#7 - 5haz
Quote from Jordan2007 :You Come up with the Most unusual Inventions Ever..

Your a TWAT

Is it your time of the month?
You got family from Spain, or has any of your family members visited Spain in a search of knowledge and understanding of the world and everything recently?

You might want to get checked for Lerts.
Quote from Jordan2007 :You Come up with the Most unusual Inventions Ever..

Your a TWAT

What the hell is wrong with you? Trying to get revenge on everyone for owning you a while ago?
Quote from 5haz :Is it your time of the month?

Most of the guys im having a go at, Im on skype with them all day, and they are a bunch of twats (Especially Brt)..

Im not being quiet anymore, Iv had too much against me because i have been stupid on here. So Im not giving a F*ck anymore -.-
Well I sugest you get the **** out of here......
Uhhr.. Well i suggest i dont.

Smd.
#13 - 5haz
You are the character who a few weeks ago was crying about getting another account and starting again because nobody liked you...

...you're not going to get anybody to like you the way you act, new account or not. Hopefully you'll get banned soon then.
Everything is possible. Even the unimaginable :shhh:
#15 - wild
Quote from Jordan2007 :Most of the guys im having a go at, Im on skype with them all day, and they are a bunch of twats (Especially Brt)..

Im not being quiet anymore, Iv had too much against me because i have been stupid on here. So Im not giving a F*ck anymore -.-

I'd advise you to get your attitude sorted out and do some serious growing up! You will get no where in life if you continue to have the attitude you currently have.

I have been in your situation many times before, and I seem to have turned out alright, I can still have a banter with people and I know where to draw the line and not cross it.

You just have to tell yourself do you want to be a complete d*ck the rest of your life and have people looking down at you, or would you rather have people respect you?

Personally I would like to have people have a bit of respect for me, than for everyone to be looking down on me.

Now you my friend have to make that choice, What will it be?
Quote from 5haz :You are the character who a few weeks ago was crying about getting another account and starting again because nobody liked you...

...you're not going to get anybody to like you the way you act, new account or not. Hopefully you'll get banned soon then.

I Dont care anymore, I Have My own attitude. Im acting i want to now.

Maybe tommorow il be in a different mood.. But I Just Cant be asked anymore..

I Attempted to Grab people's respect.. But i cant be bothered anymore, Im Hated because of my attitude and I Cant Change..

And Maybe I Will get banned.
Well dont. No one is asking you to be here.

Just leave....
#18 - 5haz
Quote from Jordan2007 :

I Dont care anymore, I Have My own attitude. Im acting i want to now.

Maybe tommorow il be in a different mood.. But I Just Cant be asked anymore..

I Attempted to Grab people's respect.. But i cant be bothered anymore, Im Hated because of my attitude and I Cant Change..

And Maybe I Will get banned.

You don't grab people's respect, you gain it slowly over a long time (and it gets destroyed in seconds!).

Did you try? I didn't notice.

And yeah, Its a safe bet that tomorrow you'll be all sorry and begging for another chance. Your amateur dramatics are just embarrasing and annoying.
Whilst you're away, you could learn how to use English, because I barely understood 20% of what you've typed in this thread...

For that reason alone (and there are plenty more reasons) you should be ashamed of yourself!

Edit: Ah, you come from Croydon... says it all.
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by Jordan2007
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by Jordan2007
This, folks, is evolution in progress...

The kid starts off. He can post characters in a random order, but they make no sense.

Soon, he begins to make the odd word, or perhaps even imitate a sound he's heard.

Shortly afterwards he learns to post URLs to pictures.

Finally, he learns to use the IMG tag.

Ladies and Gentleman... I give you... Homo Erectus!!!
Oh look, jordan is being a dick again, no surprise there, i remember him getting banned from daz815's banger server for being very racist towards daz himself, calling someone a fat paki c--- isn't very grown up is it?

Although, having said that, that incident was over a year ago now, yet he doesn't seem to have changed despite all the 'turning over a new leaf' chat, childish outbursts have happened again, *sigh*

Jordan, grow up for gods sake man, what's wrong with you?
I Said Something Stupid Like Your a Dislexict Cow?... I Was saying it as a Joke..? I Dont even think i was saying it to him..

And Im not racist.

Some guy was blatently lossying me.

That was like 2 years a go aswell.

I Was a proper rodder then, I Got pissed off with anyone lossying me.

But as you say i havent changed. But i havent to be honest.

Tristan (Im on skype with Brt900 and hes telling me to write this crap, so ayyyyy!)

BRT900: I Like being a cow.. I Wish i was a cow..
BRT900: Jordan can you buy me a cow for christmas?, I Want a brown cow, Buy me 1 brown Cow.
Jordan 'Your Mad'
BRT900: Just because i want a brown cow..
BRT900:Jordan wants a brown cow for christmas, Cause its brown, B-B-B-BROWN C-C-C-COW BO BO BO BO BOM.

Im not blaming him, but he motivates me to write this sh*te
This thread is closed

would it be possible?
(85 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG